Emily Rushton

Guest t**obb****

I saw Emily when she was in town, but was only able to arrange a brief encounter.

She was a real treat to spend time with and a great GFE (Not a PSE).

I was unable to enjoy the true atmosphere she would have like to have provided, due to some complications with a single short trip. Her conversation and attitude ensured that the atmosphere was a secondary point.

If you are looking for something more than ordinary, I would state whole heartedly that you would not be disappointed.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

I am almost afraid to recommend her because that might mean she will be in such demand that I may not get a chance to see her again. Which I most certainly plan on the next time she comes to town. This lady is a breath of fresh air. Beautiful inside and out. She is what evey man wishes he could come home to. I had a wonderful no pressure relaxing session with this sexxxxy siren. I find it hard to believe anyone could spend time with her and not leave with a big smile and feeling of total relaxation. AAAAA++++++. Fantastic.

Well, it was my birthday and so I decided that it might be interesting to see Emily Rushton just for a change. I had trouble finding reviews of her and I don't like the tone of another site so I decided to offer one here:

She was located at a very nice hotel and it was discreet. As soon as she opened the door I saw how stunning she looks and how lovely her smile is. I embarrassed myself by standing there with my jaw hanging down because she really is stunning. I love the way she took my hand and led me to the sofa as if she knew me. Now I know what they mean by girl friend experience. She is the romantic type. Very kind. Very genuine. Like Emm and Veronica, her body tone is perfectly balanced and her skin is soft and smooth. Her body type is medium and she is the most perfectly proportioned woman that I have ever come across. A perfect hour glass figure. I admit that prior to seeing her I had doubts that she was all natural, but I can assure you that she really is. She is very clean. There is no menu but don't worry about it, just let her lead. There was no disappointment in that respect. Everything felt just right and she moved so well. Make sure you are clean and be a gentleman because she's not shy although she's okay with it if you are. Read the website and follow the rules, because you definitely want it to go smoothly. Now if you don't come away with a glow then honestly you might not really be into women - not that there is anything wrong with that. Both her personality and the location offered a nice ambiance. She complemented my performance - lovely lie - and hugged me several times before I left. She doesn't rush you, she pulls you forward with persuasion not impatience. We have some great local ladies to choose from but Emily comes to town every once in a while and it would be a great idea to see her at least once. Wow! It will be worth it.

I am reflecting while writing this recommendation on another wonderful date I had, reconnecting with Emily. Because of circumstances in my personal life I have had to put this lifestyle on hold. Even my date with Em was originally planned as a weekend sleepover, but as things progressed there was a very real possiblity that I would be going to the Maritimes for a funeral. So I cancelled the sleepover, but scheduled a four hour outcall instead. Emily's scheduling meant I had to see her in London, but to see her was well worth the drive. And as it turned out, it was a wonderful and memorable four hours. I told Em even if I had to cancel due to personal circumstances, she would be paid in full for the four hour encounter. Emily was agreeable to this, and most of all, understanding, thank you Em. Why was I willing to schedule an encounter when there was a chance I couldn't make it, and compensate the lady in full if I didn't come? At time of personal grief, you need, not just want, you need human companionship. And that companionship had been lacking in my life for seven months, this lifestyle on hold because of family circumstances. In short I needed female companionship, that the companionship was with a friend made it all the more special.

So what a joy hearing my friend,yes friend, knock on the door. Emily arrived on time. We greeted one another with a smile, hug and kiss, and then more hugging and kissing. Emily looks as young and beautiful as ever. If you like Emily's photographs, well Emily is even more beautiful in person. And that beauty is more than just in her looks. Once you get to know her, it's her inner beauty that shines through. Emily is one of the most kind, caring ladies I know. She has been a concerned and supportive friend, over the past few months. She has been an email pen pal if you will, knowing about circumstances going on in my life, and offering her support and friendship. It is a friendship valued and appreciated more than you know Emily.

Our evening began over drinks and cheese and crackers. And we caught up on old times, and current events too. But details of our conversation are private between two friends. Well as the evening progressed we just looked at one another and stood up. We hugged and kissed, and I undressed Emily, her clothes falling to the floor. I had to take a second look, for one second I thought I had a Victoria's Secret model standing in front of me. And Victoria's Secret's products don't so much make Emily look good as much as Emily makes their products look good. But I digress. We embraced, and well then, Emily was no longer looking like a Victoria's Secret model, but she looked every bit a beautiful Goddess. We laid down in bed where we embraced, kissed, cuddled and made love. The details of which will remain private between Emily and me.

Unfortunately as it always does, the time was up. We got dressed, and I drove Emily back to her hotel. We kissed good-bye, and as I am driving back to my hotel I am already thinking of the next time I get to see Em. In this lifestyle there are labels used to describe ladies and gentlemen. For me, the only label I can think of to describe Emily is friend, a good friend. And that friendship is reciprocated. But for those gentlemen who have yet to meet her but would like to, a accurate label for Emily is courtesan. But don't let all those labels intimidate you, Emily is a down to earth lady with a great sense of humour. Of all the people I know, both in my outside civilian life, and this life, Emily is one of the few people I trust without reserveration. The value of her companionship far exceeds any donation she asks for. And as with all my encounters with Em, I am always left with magical memories of our time together. Emily is one of those rare gems I am glad I met and got to know. You are a very special lady Em, and I consider myself to be a fortunate and lucky man to have met and become friends with you. Thank you again Emily for your continuing friendship, and companionship and our date. I'm looking forward to when we see each other again

• Like 5

Saw Emily on her last visit to Thunder Bay. As usual she was a true professional. Prepared and ready on time. No run around making an appointment then waiting for her to get ready. She presents herself as a beautiful everyday lady when you meet her at her door. Once inside she treats you like the girlfriend we've always wanted. She is a smart, intelligent and beautiful person who you will grow to enjoy. Her visits are always worth waiting for and something you will look forward to. Treat her like the lady she is.

• Like 2

Guest discr33t

Like a fine wine, better as the years go by

more intense, subtle nuances, smooth and delicious

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.