Backpage is gone

I posted a thread called VIPfavours in the general discussion area and another lady said there is also Leoslist. And of course there is here as well but others sometimes need a second source :)

Guest ATasteOfEve
I posted a thread called VIPfavours in the general discussion area and another lady said there is also Leoslist. And of course there is here as well but others sometimes need a second source :)

If you travel around Canada, TERB, MERB, PERB, CAF, Lyla, Leolist...I haven't researched yet but those are the first to spring to mind.

There is absolutely no need to panic here. It will all work out for the better . As established ladies our guests have our contact info and I have never relied on BP or even here for that matter. Everyone knows how to find us and they will.

For those starting out some other site will take care of them . Lyla is and always will be here to mentor and develop new ladies and guests.

Change is always hard . Sometimes growing pains hurt but the pain is beneficial .

Patience everyone.

• Like 5

Like suggested above, I have contact info for the lady I see already. But for new guys they need to know about these sites such as Lyla, Leo's etc

actually just found out right now duttslist took at least one of my bp ads and reposted it on their site. not saying that i object to having a current ad up on a different site, but it really surprised me, since i had not seen them do that in the past.