I've been a long term lurker here and thought I would finally start my own thread.

I keep wanting to make use of some of the many service providers available and... well... never actually do it.

This may seem like a very odd question, but I'll take the risk.

Unlike a lot of guys when they get older who seem to get better and better endurance to the point where it actually becomes frustrating for them, I have the opposite problem - it happens too quickly.

I notice that many of the massage providers advertising talk about "edging". It occurred to me that using a service like this might help me to retrain myself. Is this a logical way of thinking or am off base?

If this is a logical way of thinking, can I please receive PM's from service providers in the Ottawa area offering this service? Thanks.

In addition to the PMs you requested, the following thread may help you. Edging is fantastic for almost anyone, even those of us who have "normal" release times. In your case, maybe help yourself the day before, or even the morning of? I like to go into a massage two days after. Doesn't happen too fast nor do you want the massage provider burning 1000 calories to help you out. It's different for everyone. Best of luck,

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=248805

• Like 1

I'd start by going to see somebody like Sandy (linked in the other thread). Some MAs will work with you and if you book an hour they can expertly help you including multiple finishes. Start with someone like Sandy who's an expert about what you want, I guarantee there are lots of ladies that can help - and they enjoy it. Women don't often get to feel powerful, especially in the realm of sex, but some ladies really enjoy the power they have over a man when they know what they are doing.

• Like 1