Ebony Admirers!?

I've been a member for years and have met many of you and continue to have the pleasure of meeting the Ebony Lovers here and else where (of course).

I have been told many times that I am a "fantasy type companion".

Do you see Ebony companions as a fantasy type lady? For an example and speaking of me, in my case is it that you just want to meet me solely based on my personality, pictures, communication we may have had, online presence, my brains and my exotic Ebony beautiful features along with my recommendations?

Over the years I have found some clients for whatever reason don't or won't admit or like to disclose that they see Ebony companions, why is that?

Are you an Ebony admirer? If so, reply here and have fun with it. What attracts you to the Ebony companion?

I know that variety is fun and the spice of life but I think you would be greatly surprised if you have never enjoyed the company of an Ebony companion.

Have you seen an Ebony companion or are you in the process of hopefully meeting a beautiful Ebony companion?

Don't be shy, we are a very warm and welcoming community and I certainly would never judge your thoughts, feelings and opinions!

Thank you in advance for any contribution you may make to my questions and thread.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 2

My very first girlfriend was of a similar dark hue, and I've always loved that darker skin over any other. The soft lips, those generous hips and often larger breasts are all attractive assets for me.

However, I'm finding that despite hairstyles, height, weight, big breasts or not, large hips or not, tal or short ... my preference is still for that range of skin colour between coffee and jet.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

In my fairly limited experience I have seen two ebony companions, and had lovely experiences with both. However, on neither occasion did I initiate contact for that reason. They were both beautiful and I was charmed by their correspondence.

That would be my weakness right there: genuine contact and kindness.

Hi Lexy,

I'm an ebony admirer. I do have an attraction. I've met a couple ladies on here and in my personal life and have enjoyed my time greatly, such beautiful and amazing women. One of which I truly miss.

Not sure exactly why I'm attracted, just one of those things and a preference for me.

Lexy, I know that if I'm ever in Halifax it would be great to meet you. Always been admirer of yours from afar. Hopefully one day we'll cross paths.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Myself, I'd say I'm an admirer for sure. I've never had the pleasure of spending some quality time with an ebony lady, but have always wanted to. I guess we could call it an item on my bucket list lol.

• Like 1

I'm from the Ottawa/Montreal area and I dated a gorgeous ebony lady in my younger days, she was lovely, fun and outgoing but it was just not meant to be. Forward to today, I have seen a few ebony ladies and I still enjoy them very much but I find that they do not give the same results as their counterpart. Could be just the ones I have seen. Just saying.

• Like 1

I'm from the Ottawa/Montreal area and I dated a gorgeous ebony lady in my younger days, she was lovely, fun and outgoing but it was just not meant to be. Forward to today, I have seen a few ebony ladies and I still enjoy them very much but I find that they do not give the same results as their counterpart. Could be just the ones I have seen. Just saying.

I just have to say that's just too bad for you that the ebony ladies you have seen did not give the same results as their counterpart (as you put it). Chemistry works both ways. No one race is better than the other and you will never receive the same results from one lady to the next and that is why variety is fun, may be someday you will get the opportunity to meet a beautiful ebony lady who surpasses your expectations and that of their counterpart.

This is a thread for the Ebony Admirers! Not a thread to compare ebony companions to "their counterpart".

If you are an Ebony Admirer do share! Every lady is beautiful, fabulous and unique in their own special wonderful way, no matter the shade/tone of their skin!

• Like 4

I have never had the pleasure to be with a ebony woman before, so I guess at the moment it is a fantasy.

Ottawa has limited ebony providers but Talia Ciarra looks by all accounts to be an excellent provider, I just haven't been able to mesh schedules, yet.

Lexy you have that natural beauty that makes you a fantasy regardless of your skin colour. Any strong, sensual, beautiful woman I guess is my fantasy.

I could see myself having an ongoing mutually beneficial relationship with an ebony provider for sure.

• Like 1

Hi Lexy:

I am definitely an ebony admirer and have been for a long time. I can remember when I was younger and before the internet, it was always a thrill to come across a xxx-movie that had an interracial scene.

My first experience with an SP was with an ebony lady. I got to have two other experiences over the years.

I must say I have been admiring you from afar for some time. I don't get to the city often but would love to meet you some day!

Cheers!

Jay

• Like 1

It's been quite sometime since this topic has been discussed and I found the discussion very fun, educational and in all honesty enlightening!

Now that we have many new members who may not have had the opportunity to get involved in this discussion, I thought I'd revive this thread since I initiated it.

Below is my original post and questions related to "Ebony Admirer's"

Feel free to read, contribute and you certainly don't have to be a male to share!

Prior contributors are more than welcome to share any new thoughts or experiences if you so choose.

It would be nice to hear from other Ebony companions and Gents as well!:icon_wink:

Please keep in mind this thread is not about comparing one companion to another in regards to race. Thanks!

Like I've said before "Every lady is beautiful, fabulous and unique in their own special wonderful way, no matter the shade/tone of their skin!"

Hugs & Kisses and Thank You in Advance,

Lexy Grace

I've been a member for years and have met many of you and continue to have the pleasure of meeting the Ebony Lovers here and else where (of course).

I have been told many times that I am a "fantasy type companion".

Do you see Ebony companions as a fantasy type lady? For an example and speaking of me, in my case is it that you just want to meet me solely based on my personality, pictures, communication we may have had, online presence, my brains and my exotic Ebony beautiful features along with my recommendations?

Over the years I have found some clients for whatever reason don't or won't admit or like to disclose that they see Ebony companions, why is that?

Are you an Ebony admirer? If so, reply here and have fun with it. What attracts you to the Ebony companion?

I know that variety is fun and the spice of life but I think you would be greatly surprised if you have never enjoyed the company of an Ebony companion.

Have you seen an Ebony companion or are you in the process of hopefully meeting a beautiful Ebony companion?

Don't be shy, we are a very warm and welcoming community and I certainly would never judge your thoughts, feelings and opinions!

Thank you in advance for any contribution you may make to my questions and thread.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 2