Sara @ Asian Passion

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Booking was a breeze as per usual with this agency. Phone girl recognizes me as a regular so she no longer bothers with the details beyond time and length.

Arrived in the apartment to be greeted by a beautiful girl, very slim with proportionate enhancements. Shower was quick and very friendly, lots of hugging and dfk and some chitchat.

Moved on to the bed where after some dfk she begins with a nice vigorous bbbj, while I explored with some digits. Changed this up to prolonged 69 during which she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself. She's trimmed and clean, tastes delicious.

On goes the cover and we start with very energetic CG, no laziness from this one. She reached back and massaged my balls as I sucked on her very responsive nipples. lots of DFK rhroughout. She eventually pulls me up into a sitting position where she grinds against me, tons of hugging, DFK and light scratching on my back. Seems to enjoy getting kissed and licked all over her face and neck.

I couldnt wait anymore so I picked her up (she weighs nothing) and lay her on her back to finish in mish. Stayed in her after the finale for a few minutes, hugging and kissing some more. Time was up but she had me flip over for a short but enjoyable back and shoulder massage with baby oil.

More DFK in the shower and at the door, 15 minutes past the end of my appointment.

I dont usually repeat but she is definitely in my top 5 experiences ever, I'll be knocking at her door next week.

Agency Asian Passion Ottawa
I would visit again
Agency Asian Passion Ottawa
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Very easy to deal with AsianPassion, location nice and convenient. Very sweet girl. The way she looked up imploringly at me to ask whether she could suck it was unforgettable, as was the rest of the session.

Just met with her before lunch! Stunning cute Asian with a tiny body an enhanced breasts.

Had a similar appointment as previously posted. The showers together are a very nice touch. Nice little lady soaping you up is great!

The CG was awesome as well!! With her tiny body I was not sure she could take it all ... wow! Tight and very good! ;)

s

Second time around today!! Again soooo lovely and cute! Mish with her little body is great!!! ;)

Saw Sara for the second time, even better than the first. I forgot I had seen her until the door opened, would have extended my time but she was already booked after my 30 minutes. If you like very thin asians you can't do much better than Sara. Yes, Sara gets the slurp seal of approval ....

I had the great opportunity recently to see Sara whom I had missed seeing the last time she was here. It was such an incredibly enjoyable experience that I have to share.

She welcomed me at her west end location. I was pleasantly surprised by the pretty and stunning spinner with a big smile who was not afraid to give DFKs. My, she really loves and knows how to DFK, so sensual and sweet!:makeout:. DFK is not normally an Asian thing especially when you first enter the room. With Sara, we couldn't seem to get enough exchanging DFKs even while we were taking our clothes off, in the shower and in bed during the whole session.

picture.php?albumid=9363&pictureid=62353

After SF2, I started giving her a slow, sensual and erotic massage. This seemed to have achieved the desired effect when she got really warmed up :icon_biggrin:. The temperature continued to rise as I orally pleased her resulting in some sweet moans, gripping of my hands, quivering and twitching of her lovely spinner body. After spending a good part of the session in DATY, she was eager to reciprocate and proceeded to provide a wonderful BBBJ. Since I had not finished with her, we ended up in a 69 position where we continued to mutually please each other. Our main session concluded with a wonderful and tight CG, a Doggie position in which we both enjoyed the view in the mirror and finally the explosive mish position. After catching our breath, she cleaned me up and offered me a nice soothing massage.

Sara's English is reasonable good that she could convey her humours showing her lovely personality. She is eager to please and is very accommodating. Her service is definitely top-notch - I will not hesitate to see her again before she leaves.

I went to visit this charming young lady, this was my 3rd or 4th time seeing her. When she saw who came in her door she jumped into my arms like a long lost lover. Either she is a very good actress or she was genuinely happy to see me. We immediately locked lips and it really didn't stop until I went out the door. I had time constraints today so was only able to see her for 30 min, that's not nearly enough time to enjoy this gem. Sara said she will likely be here until the end of the month.

Sara retains and enhances her slurp seal of approval :D

This is my first recommendation.....

I have had the pleasure of a fantastic experience with Sara that matches the other reviews on the site, so I don't need to go into the details.

She follows, yet nicely varies, the standard script of this agency, which is one of the many things I like. The mouthwash, shower, and attention to a clean safe experience is greatly appreciated.

It is girls like Sara that keep me coming back, not to do better, but to experience about as good as it gets.

I'll be repeating........

I have had my eye on "Sara" from AsianPassion for a few months now. Her stunning spinner body just seemed to good to be true, but I can say without hesitation that Sara is truly better in person than even those amazing photos. (We all know the disappointment of the reverse scenario, so the elation of this experience was intense for me.) She offers everything that I would refer to as the total "GFE" experience, and it was spectacular. She has my highest recommendation.

It's been a long time since I got to see Sara, every time she was in town I was not or I would call and her last day was the day before. What a terrible string of bad luck! Today the gods smiled on me, I was in Ottawa for work and Sara was available! Of course there is a down side, I could only get a hh but I was not going to turn that down even though I wanted a good massage after the fun. Sara was at the new AP west end location which I found very nice and convenient.

When she opened the door she jumped into my arms and we locked lips like we hadn't seen each other in years, which I guess maybe it was a year or two due to my bad luck. I gave her a small gift I picked up for her and also a small tip with the hh fee. Yeah, that's right .... I tipped her in advance. Not a lot but I wanted to get rid of a pink in my wallet. As for the service, it wasn't like service but a super charged passionate adventure. Sara knew I was disappointed that we only had 30 min so she massaged me as we showered, as we kissed, as she did her excellent other things. While it was a short time it was very sweet and reminded me that I should try harder to see her more often.

Since she was booked we could not do 45 min (I really wanted an hour) but Sara sacrificed some of her between appointment time to dfk and massage me more in the shower. She only left herself five min before her next appointment so I reached for my wallet, I wanted to give her the 45 min rate since she stretched it to 40 and gave of herself so generously. She grabbed my hand and said no, she would not let me. What a sweetheart, I will find a way to make that up somehow.

What amazes me is that somehow my first visit with Sara years ago I did not give her the seal of approval, although I did on my second and subsequent visits. I must have been nuts, Sara deserves it easily. Sara told me she is not working as hard as she used to and is taking more time off, part of the reason I could not get to see her. Good luck booking her guys, she is in great demand as the reigning Asian service queen in Ottawa. Candice said it is unlikely to get more than 30 min on a Friday so see her on a slower day if you'd like a longer appointment, or book well in advance.

All the prior recommendations are bang on - a really lovely experience.

Very attractive woman, pleasant/pleasing way about her, relaxed and funny, comfortable with herself. Just a great initial visit, an easy repeat.

I had the pleasure of seeing Sara today. I have seen her adds for a few years but never got around to seeing her. What a mistake. She is beautiful sexy and very good at what see does. She seems to really enjoy pleasing and being pleased. If you like Asian spinners she is a must see. Great kisser and the 15 min 69 was out of this world. Her puxxx is beautiful and tastes amazing. Will be back to see her many times.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.