Tabitha

Last week I saw Tabitha's pictures that had been just been added to CMJ lineup. I read her description,which said that she was a mature sensual woman. Her pictures showed a very fit and toned woman. Her description and picture describe the type of women that I like to see. I find these days there aren't enough older women for us mature gentlemen. So I scheduled her for this afternoon. When I go there, the door opened and I was greeted with very beautiful sexy woman. She gave me a big hug and a nice kiss and brought me into the room. She closed the door and gave me a passionate kiss and more hugs. She started the shower and we undressed. She is a very petite but fit woman. She has a very athletic body, very toned and curvy. She was a lot of fun in the shower. Back to the table we go where she gave me a very firm massage. She is skilled in this area. Then she began with some very nice body slides. It was amazing to watch her glistening body slide over me in the mirror. Then came the flip where she did more body slides and began a long teasing finish. We cuddled and kiss a bit more and chatted. She is a very intelligent and interesting women. She told me that she preferred old men like myself.

CMJ should hire more mature women to work for them. I find that they are more sensual and passionate and know how to please a man. And at the same time, like to be pleased themselves. They have a lot more life experience to share. I've had most of my best experiences with the older women.

I think Tabitha is going to be very popular. She has it all, beauty a very sexy and firm body, she is charming and intelligent and skilled.

I will be seeing her again, and hopefully she will have time to see me again.

Today was my lucky day. Tabitha texted to tell me that she was at CMJ East today. Had tried couple of times before, but she was usually booked or in the west end. So I decided that she would be my last Massage session of 2016.

She welcome me at the door and seemed very happy to see me. As we had not seen each other for a while. She looked very beautiful and sexy :).

she took me to the room and took off her robe. She looked very fit and sexy. She is into fitness seriously and you can tell. She noticed that I had loss a lot of weight recently. And said that I looked great also :). Took a quick shower and got on the massage table. We chatted during the session. Catching up on what is going on with our lives. She remembers things from our previous sessions which is nice that she actually listens to what is say :)

She gives a very good massage and some nice kisses along the way. We have great chemistry together and connect on several different levels. Her body slides are great. Then comes the flip where she is well experienced and knows what she is doing. We know each other pretty well now and know how to give each other pleasure. After a lot of teasing and touching, we soon had our release of pleasure.

Then we cuddled for a while and almost fell asleep :). This is a nice way to end a session, cuddling and kissing in each other's arms.

Another shower then more kisses and hugs then we said our fond farewells:)

Can't wait to see what 2017 will bring.

What a way to finish 2017. If you haven't had a chance to meet Tabitha, you should. She offers a different experience and has many regulars that can vouch for her.

• Like 1

Tabitha is a jewel, beautiful and a stunning figure. Highly recommended for mature men. Great sexy service and great conversation too. She took my breathe away.

This is a very belated reco for a December meeting with this hottie. If you like fitness and great attitude, combined with sensuality and skill, you've come to the right place.

Seriously sexy babe! Mature, fit, and HOT!

I promised Tabitha a reco, and I've been slow getting to write it. This is my Valentine's gift to her, and to you!

picture.php?albumid=11914&pictureid=81458

It's been over 14 months since I last saw Tabitha. She had given up coming to the east end for a while. And we could not get our schedules aligned. But I saw her name appear on the CMJEast announcement today. And I quickly jumped at a chance to finally see her again. So I booked her for noon. It's been a while since I came out to the East location at noon due to all the construction going on downtown. But construction over and today is my lucky day.

When I knocked on the door, she appeared with a big smile and gave me a big hug and kiss. She was in a very sexy outfit and high heels. She looked very beautiful and sexy. She was nicely tanned and she looked even better since I last saw her. We went to one of the rooms, and she closed the door and gave me a nice kiss. She started to disrobed showing me her very fit and muscular body. She has been training and has body better then the young girls. She is even more curvier then when I last saw her.

We had a bit of fun in the shower and then quickly went on to the table where she gave me a nice firm massage while we caught up with each other's lie. Then she asked me to flip where she had nice body slides. I asked her to do some reverse body slides where I saw her very firm and sexy butt :) I enjoyed this position for a while and soon after I asked to lay on her back where I kissed her and gave her jello legs :). Then it was my turn to enjoy myself. Forgotten how much fun that she is. She has her own style that is different from the other girls. But most enjoyable. In between the long teasing I gave her another session of jello legs :). After a long teasing session with many different position, she left with a toe curling finished. Took me a few minutes to get my bearings. So I asked for her to come and cuddle for a while, while we chatted.

Soon it was time to cleanup and go back to work. This was a most enjoyable reunion. She looks great and if more clients are interested in seeing her. She is thinking about coming out to the east end more often. So if you want to see her let her know. It is a long drive for her to get to the East, so lets make it worth her time and get to come out here more often for us east enders :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.