T.antric edging massage

Has anyone seen this person?

https://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/6020010560.html

I have been looking for a tantric massage for a long while... I had one a few years back, like a real authentic type and it was quite the experience... would definitely like to experience that again...anyways, if anyone has seen this person let me know...

• Like 2

Kind of hard to research someone who has no confidence to post a Name , real or fake . ,, give me the feeling someone is hiding something .

Guest Knowledge

Lesley was really good at this. Too bad she's not around anymore.

Edging is my favorite way to extend pleasure for guys, I love doing this and I do it very well. I enjoy feeling you pulsate in my hands I always get it right. I get you right to the brink, then call a time-out of sorts....(fun to be had in these moments too!) before I start things up again. I truly enjoy it. It's not for all men but for those who enjoy it is am not certified expert lol but I am pretty darn good.

• Like 9

Recently spent some time with this young lady. The actual massage portion is rather feeble but she will keep you close to the edge for whatever time you have booked her for.

Recently spent some time with this young lady. The actual massage portion is rather feeble but she will keep you close to the edge for whatever time you have booked her for.

And in fact I can attest that her massage is actually very nice. If you really need a deep massage, my experience is that you should book with an RMT, get an insurance receipt and stick to that.

When I want different muscles to be involved in the session (brain of course!) - then I can only submit that you will not go wrong booking with Sandy.

• Like 3