I'm looking for information about vibe urban spa, though it's more of a generally inquiry. What does an appointment entail? Wwhat do you do, aside from a massage from a lovely lady, I know there are "rub & tug" places though I'm not bold enough to ask when I call or show up. Anyone with any information, please PM or reply here. Thanks!

You should PM the spa your interested in visiting and they can tell you privately if they offer what you are looking for.

• Like 2

I've looked through the website, though it doesn't give me any information that I would like. What's the typical routine, etc?

OK, it's very similar to many other places.

You book the MA either by contacting the Spa or the MA, show up at the appropriate time, knock on the door and head in.

Vibe is very stylish... you'll enjoy yourself.

• Like 4

Giving Us A Call, Email or PM Directly is always your best bet...and we love to hear from you!!

We post a lot of info in our daily ads here on Lyla with links to all of our attendant's profile, pictures and reviews for your convenience!!

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=249703 (our latest ad)

Enjoy The Vibe!!

;)

xox

• Like 1