I had the pleasure of meeting her 3 weekends ago. She is a very sweet girl. A total sweetheart and she is very pretty. We were very compatible (she loved hugs and kisses) and I miss her real bad. She has long blonde hair (maybe light brown) and fair skin and a very pretty face medium height in her early 20"s, maybe a bit shy but very friendly once she gets to know, however, I haven't been able to locate her since then.

She did tell me she is not really a dancer but a clinical assistant and dances very infrequently (likely weekends only because she works on other job Monday to Friday) but I didn't know so infrequent as ever since 3 weeks ago I haven't been able to locate her. I went back the Saturday after and she wasn't there and I called Barbs to see if she is there twice past two Saturdays and she was not there :(. If you see her anywhere (likely will be at Barbs), anytime please PM me. Thanks in advance.

H & K