The day I met Kitty at Barbarellas many years ago was one of the best days of my life. She was a very friendly, very pretty. tall and slim brunette with big kind heart and still carries all these qualities more than 12 years later. She has the cutest face and the kindest heart.

Kitty has always had a special place in my heart and will remain there forever. Kitty is the one dancer who has undoubtedly danced for me more than anyone else in all past 20 years I have been going to these clubs and I have had the pleasure of knowing her the longest. Kitty is well regarded and highly respected by her many long time customers and friends (myself included of course) and the day she left Barefax last year was a big loss for that bar because many former Barefax customers were coming to this club exclusively to spend time with Kitty.

Kitty don't dance as often as she used to. She dances once every few weeks at Barbarellas these days and on Saturdays daytime only and usually on those Saturdays Barbarellas is relatively busy with Kitty's fans with party like environment (she also usually comes with her friend Cin who is a pretty blonde) so if you are lucky to be at Barbs when she is dancing and if you find her free (very rare as she is almost always busy with old friends/customers or dancing) then definitely I highly recommend spending some time with this true angel who by the way resembles very much the famous actress (and my favorite actress) Lily Collins.

H & K

• Like 2