Meet Me, Where Fantasy Meets Reality.. New Selfies!

With a classic model physique and features, an open mind and a genuine down to earth sweetness, Let's explore your deepest desires.. Whether you're in the mood for a pampering evening spent with a sexy date, or even a kinkier encounter, I'd love to make your fantasies come true..

8Tzb7nc.jpg

I strive to create a memorable encounter, holding safety, hygiene and discretion in a high priority. I'm sure you'll enjoy my quirky personality and great sense of humor as much as my passion for pleasing, and insatiable appetite for... great company

xUchZnR.jpg

I'm an athletic 5'6 brunette, with an all natural, toned body with curves where it counts, and an intense desire to show it off to those respectful, selective gentlemen & couples craving something more..

FGiB1JG.jpg

A taste of what could be in store..

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=110533

Meet me this weekend at my unique & discrete, clean & candlelit location in central Halifax, with a shower, amenities and parking available, or perhaps join you at your verifiable downtown/area suite?

Available through Saturday this week

Ask about duos with my gorgeous friend, Serafina!

Of course, safety, hygiene, and discretion are assured and expected

Advanced booking is preferred.. Please pm/email or visit my site for more details! xox

ZbTZrnq.jpg