Location Location Location

I will try to stay on the positive side and say where to go. I know from experience that the timmies on Arthur is a good place to go if it is late at night, so is the one on Cumberland. I will say this though if it is privacy that you are looking for then you need to get your coffee to go and find somewhere to park and talk.

Waves does make the lattes correctly every time, doesn't matter what size, you know they put espresso in it in the correct amount, unlike St**b**ks

I am sad for coffee lovers who don't have a Waves nearby

I will try to stay on the positive side and say where to go. I know from experience that the timmies on Arthur is a good place to go if it is late at night, so is the one on Cumberland. I will say this though if it is privacy that you are looking for then you need to get your coffee to go and find somewhere to park and talk.

I have been to both locations. I just find that when you order a coffee with lets say 1 sugar and no cream. There is way to much sugar added and the cream has been left all over counter. I am to scared to invite people over to my house for coffee and donuts. I almost always have people coming in and out at my place. It is almost like I have room mates. Maybe the coffee shop at the Valhalla or Airline might have better coffee.

Additional Comments:

LPR6yp

Your image does not open

Additional Comments:

Is this a code? If so, stay tf away from Mckenzie. Lolz.

I don't think there is a Timmy's on Mckenzie. There is the one on May but that closes earlier then the others. Robins is open but only drive through.

• Like 1