Exclusively Mia

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

I had the beautiful experience with Mia and I cannot wait to share it. She is a wonderful girl who has matured a lot since her training. I think she is more beautiful in person. There is something special with her that keep us coming back to her. She welcomed me with a very attractive outfit and received me with a warm hug. Took me to one of Vibe's beautiful rooms and after a chit chat to know better, she invited me for a beautiful sexy shower. I must say I enjoyed every second of it. Then on to the massage table, she massaged me with her sensual moves and beautiful hands I had pain. She mentioned about the nods and massaged like a professional. She was very generous in her slippery moves and then comes the second part, me laying on my back. She used her eyes, fingers and hand and of course her body for the beautiful and relaxing massage anybody would dream about. It was heaven.... I will meet her again and recommend everybody to try her next time you look for a massage from a beautiful girl who know what she is doing..Lok forward to see you MIA

• Like 5

Fun, witty, and clever. Her posts and her conversation. That's what first attracted me to Mia. We had a correspondence by pm before our first meeting, so when we met we already had a connection. I like that. It makes the experience much more enjoyable. You have to be careful not to abuse the other person's time, of course, but Mia was always generous in responding, and I appreciated that, as well as what she had to say.

The meeting was, in a word, fun :)

Fun lead-up conversation. "You get that off more easily than I do," she said, as I slid off her bra. There's nothing like experience! :)

Fun in the shower. The body slides beginning right away, Mia slipping and sliding on me..

Fun on the table, first me massaging her, then her doing me, very skilfully.

Fun cuddling and chatting at the end.

A very enjoyable session with a sparkling, fun partner.

Thanks, Mia!

I had today off. Women have a spa day, so I thought I should treat myself and have a spa day also :) I deserve it.

I had been in contact with Mia for a few months now. Every since her album came out I have been curious to see what see looked liked. Now that she has a few recommendations, I decided to take the plunge. Made my appointment for noon. When I got to Vibe, I was greeted by a very beautiful slim woman in a nice black dress. She said she was Mia and she gave me a nice hug. I told her who I was and she brought me to the massage room. After she closed the door she gave me a few more quick hug and kisses. We quickly undressed for the shower. She has long black hair which framed her beautiful face, More beautiful then I imagined. Naked she was slim and had a nice bum and very nice breast. All the right curves. Very beautiful and sexy. In the shower, we had hot soapy fun. She made sure I was clean and gave me a few sexy standing body slides. I got to wash her sexy body also. Back on the table we go, where we chatted and she gave me a very good massage, throwing in some nice body slides. She told me she had been trained by Gina. Gina is one of my ATF and I could tell by some of her techniques that she had been taught by Gina. We chatted about a few things that we had in common. Then comes the flip where she looked so sexy oiled up above me. More body slides and she snuck in a few nice kisses every once in a while. I got a chance to give her some pleasure also. as she is very responsive to touches :)

Then she began a nice long teasing finished. She has a very nice touch and technique. She left me quivering for a few minutes, After which she came and cleaned me up with hot towels. A nice touch and another 5 minutes of relaxing massage while I recovered. Another long soapy shower and a few more hugs and kisses. Then I got dressed and she led me out, while chatting a few more minutes. Another big hug and kiss and off to the winter land I go. With a silly grin on my face and a pain free body.

She is another hidden treasure, now at Vibe.

Deserving of another return visit to see if it get's better :)

I am sure she will be very popular at Vibe soon. What ore can one ask for. A beautiful sexy hot Latina woman that knows how treat her men like a king.

If you see her. Tell her that "Someguy" sent you :)

• Like 1

The title is a witty way for me to express how much I enjoy my sessions with Mia. I have seen her at least 4 times now, so for me she is definitely worth seeing.

First about her, she is a lovely person, smart and very sensual. She is quite petite in height, has lovely dark hair and eyes and I would say very pretty. Her pictures are spot on.

The overall experience is well...quite awesome. I am always greeted by her lovely smile. And then as we are chatting she gently take's my clothes off and sometimes if I am not to nervous I can get her bra off. We then proceed to the shower, keep chatting and well ...have a nice shower together. Actually Vibe is the first spa i visited where the ladies come in and shower with you, I think it is a really nice touch and a nice way to break the ice.

As for the rest of the massage that is great also. Mia gives an awesome body and back rub. Body slides with oil are always part of our sessions. I have asked her on a couple of occasions to massage her and she has always agreed. There is something about massaging a women I find completely intoxicating...for a little while anyway :) I only massage her I don't try to go beyond that. For me I would say the ending is not rushed which is highly appreciated.

Luckily she is really good a keeping a conversation going. Sometimes laying on a table you don't know what to say but she is quite good at getting to know you. I would highly recommend a visit with Mia.

So, I needed some affection, attention and decided to book Mia.

Mia is genuinely warm, friendly, beautiful with sexy curves and dark, beautifully smelling skin.

So, the session was everything I needed and more. The massage was sensual but strong, the way I like, lots of teasing with the attention I was craving. I truly felt like a king.

This girl is the entire package, truly delightful and do book her for every man should experience what she has to offer.

• Like 1

.. I'll keep this short...

I saw Mia on Monday... it's now Wednesday. I still haven't come down from my buzz. I'm VERY happy.

Mia from Vibe.    Shes hot, shes smart, shes sexy.  Being with Mia is like stepping into a portal and being transported to another world.  One where there's a Goddess that will seduce your mind and soul.    She connects with you on a level not seen before. 

When you are with her, you forget about the outside world, its just the two of you. Even just conversation with her is stimulating on a mental level.

I will return, and then return, and then return, etc...lol

I have seen Mia a couple of more times since my last review of her and in all cases it she was genuine and wonderful company.

She is a petite and sexy lady, her hair is now I really sultry deep black, which looks very stunning on her. Her pics are accurate.

I always have a great time with her, from the shower for 2 at the start and everything else, I can't recommend her enough.

Mia at Vibe Urban Spa, what a wonderful and mature lovely young lady.

I have met with Mia on a number of occasions now at Vibe. The location and establishment is very clean and well kept. It is very easy to make an appointement at Vibe.

Mia's pictures on the Vibe web site are accurate and in fact she is much more beautiful in person. She is olive skinned and beautiful with a shapely and very sexy body. She is always well dressed, very attractive and appealing when I meet her at Vibe. She is a lady whom is truly sensual and exudes intimacy.

Mia is a very mature woman for her age and a great conversationalist. She quickly puts you at ease from the moment you arrive and meet her from the very first encounter. The massage she provides is excellent, very relaxing and affectionate. In addition to her stunning beauty and incredible body, she is very laid back, no stress or drama what so ever.

Spending time with Mia is always very enjoyable, relaxing and allows me to get on with the rest of my day and week. As mentioned, I have seen her numerous times and will continue to visit this beautiful lady.

Thank you for everything Mia and until the next time ! xo

I have been seeing Mia since the start of this year. Makes everything better. She is smart, beautiful, funny, and talented. She is addictive to be sure! I agree with pretty much everything that has been stated in the other recommendations.

Met with Mia recently in her new, independent location in Centretown. It was conveniently located, spacious, classy and well equipped. Most importantly, Mia is comfortable there.

The preceding reviews/recommendations concerning Mia remain valid; she was the same sensitive and stunning woman as during previous encounters.

Mia possesses a simmering sensuality which is extremely attractive. From my arrival to departure she made me feel at ease. Mia exhibited enthusiastic warmth and tenderness from cuddling on her couch, to massaging on her table, to showering, and to wishing me goodbye. Mia is a thoroughly beautiful person - in spirit and in body. She participated actively in stimulating and informed conversation; I like that.

The time together was memorable and passed too quickly. I unreservedly recommend Mia for an engaging massage session. If you show her respect it will be returned in kind.

• Like 2

Been keeping in touch with Mia since we first met. So I decided to see her for the first time as a independent. Booked yesterday for today. I came in to work looking forwards to spending time with her and expecting a pretty quiet time at work today.

But with my luck, first thing I found out when I got to work, the computer system that I am responsible was down due to some changes made in another system that feeds data to our system. Everyone is in panic mode. Wasn't sure if I had to cancel my session with Mia. Soon we found the cause of the problem and I was able submit the job to run the databases again. This would take almost 5 hours, so I would be able to go ahead with my noon session.

I headed out to walk to her condo as it was within reasonable walking distance from my work. Got there and was rung up. Entered her apartment and was instantly welcomed by a beautiful Mia who gave me a big hug and kiss. Closed the door said a few words and kissed some more. Kissing is based on chemistry, but we had shared some kisses during the previous session and are comfortable with each other. She noticed that I had lost a lot of weight and we chatted a bit about how I did it. It turns out that she is doing something similar. She started undressing me and I her as it was shower time. Shower time was a lot of fun as we made sure each other was squeaky clean.

Back to the table we headed off to after we dried off.:) She began with a very nice firm back rub, then somebody slides. Then she asked me turn over. Now the fun begins where she massages the front a bit and then the legs with some teasing touches once in a while. she got the table for a while and we kissed and cuddled for a while.

Then she began a nice long teasing session. She has gained a lot more experience since I last saw her. She has a lot of different techniques and positions that she likes to use. Keeps changing all the time. I never knew what to expect next. Some body slides and looking at her sexy oiled body when she was on top of me was such a turn on. I got to give her jello legs also. She looks so sexy and contented after that. Then she kissed me some more and continued with more teasing till an toe curling finish.

Afterwards she cleaned me off and continued to massage me for a few more minutes till I came back down to earth :). We then took a cleanup shower and got dressed. A few more Hugs and kisses and chatted a bit more. We seem to have a lot in common and she said it was a turn-on to be able to chat about something that we found we had in common that not many people talk about.

It was a great session with a very sexy and beautiful woman. Relieved some of the my stress and tension from the day. She enjoys being a indy and loves her job. Went back to work stress free. Once I got back to work, the rest of the day was long and very stressful. But I had a smile on my face while I tried to fix the system. At least I had a good time for an hour. I will be back again :)

• Like 2

I spent a wonderful time together with Mia at Centertown Ottawa. The location is at an upscale condo, her place was perfectly set. Mia welcomed me with a big warm hug and with her sultry appearance would definitely begging anyone to have a memorable time with her. Mia is the first and one of the most beautiful Latina that I have ever met in person.

We chatted a little and she offered me some water to ease my nervousness. We shared a long affectionate kiss, at the same time we undressed each other with lots of teasing and pleasuring. Have I mentioned that she has great natural assets too! Next, we had more steamy act in the shower (non-�� of course!) which followed by a massage/body-slides from Mia after.

I am a guy who enjoys giving pleasure and Mia loves it very much which makes a total complement. Her massage was great but too bad our session was probably a bit short for me to enjoy to a greater extend. Regret for not making it for 2 hours. I insisted not to have an happy ending just to keep my mind engaging to Mia till the end of the session. All was ended with a shower and we still kissed like lovers till the exit door. Would totally recommend to anyone who wishes to seek an adventurous romance and valuing every intimate moment with a lovely girl like Mia. I will definitely visit her again sometime to continue where I left of.

You made me smile and thank you very much, Mia!

Mia.  Wow.   The ever-so gorgeous Miss Mia was amazing yet again.  This was my first time seeing her since she sprouted her wings and went independant.  If you are scrolling through the boards hestitant to pick a young lady, stop scrolling.  You have found the perfect one.  An hour with her feels like longer.  Not because its a horrible experience, it due to the fact she makes you feel like youre the only one she sees.  A consumate professional she is. 

Guest Knowledge

Finally had my time with Mia and WOW what a gorgeous sexy girl she is. Booked 90 mins and truly enjoyed every single min i was there. I brought some wine so we could share a drink and chat for a bit. After that she pulls me off the couch and gives me a nice hug with lots of kisses as we slowly undress each other. We then proceeded to the shower to wash each other up. Then it was off to the massage table. Watm oil drips all over me and mia start to give an amazing massage. With lots of kissing playing around and an ending that was out of this world i will definitely be seeing mia again and again.

This girl is smart, sexy, beautiful and a whole lot of fun.

If you haven't seen her yet i definitely recommend you do.

It was my second rendezvous with Mia this morning. My first encounter with Mia was great, the second was an epic. I arrived at her place on time and she let me in. Besides her Latina beauty and alluring curves, her overall calmness and down-to-earth personality simply took my breath away. She wore a simple and sexy long-sleeve mini-dress. She always keeps her make-up to minimal which I love. I greeted her with a Persian kiss. She kept my jacket and I put my donation at the same time we had a "snow and salad" conversation. We hugged each other and shared a light kiss. The moment I undressed and caressed her, both of us started to have so much fun till the end. Mia made me feel like I'm the only man for her. She also made me forget the world around me. The sensual moment I had with Mia was like a box of chocolates...Her gentle massage and body slides made me feel energised. The end of the session was the hardest part but life must go on. After one last goodbye hug and kiss, I promised her that I will come to see her again...Mia had helped me to move on to the next and to live a true happy life.

Thank you so much, Mia...

Each rendezvous makes us more connected than ever-both our minds, bodies and souls. Mia is such a sweetheart with a divine beauty; both inner and outer. She is very genuine that makes you feel so relax and losing all your self-consciousness at once. You will definitely want to repeat with her AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN, and so say all the gentlemen who have seen her...My third reco here proves that this is so true!

and it has been getting better over time. I can not put my finger on it but she is just that much better as an Independent MA. Hard to put into words, from the cute little condo, tastefully appointed room, luxury towels, it's all her and I think that's the thing. On the receiving end there is nothing different, don't let your minds wander :). It's the overall package that is continuing to evolve as we all hopefully do.

About her, you will be greeted by well spoken and intelligent women. I have had some wonderful moments over a glass of wine with her. I have always been greeted with a smile, her disposition consistently bubbly. That is something in itself. She's easy to talk too, not pushy and non rushed.

Her condo is centrally located and easy to get too. Off in the corner of condo there is a small alcove appointed with a massage table, oils and at the appropriate time you and her.

You can't go to the candy store and not put your hand in the candy jar can you. Her stature is petite, dark eyes, soft skin, full all natural breasts, curves where they belong, a beautiful women. She provides an excellent massage from top to bottom. Sensuality is to be on the receiving end of her body slides, her looking down at you, and to be teased too conclusion as I have on a few (ahem) occasions.

My last massage session with her I made a comment about one of my body parts, it was a silly comment, but it had her cracking up while we were "in the alcove area". It's funny what you sometimes remember and what sticks in your mind. Certain things always stick in your mind I guess, but is it the action or how you want to think of someone. It's the person that sticks out I believe.

My previous reviews aside, I wanted to add something more than a few superlatives. I have never asked or received any extra services beyond standard MA limits. I treat her nicely, my sessions with her are always great, inquire with her about limits.

How to do decide you want too see? In this case I stumbled across her profile at Vibe a little over a year ago, I often take chances, but in this case it was the name she chose for herself that introduced me to her. I am very happy to have meet Mia.

I've been trying to book a apt with Mia for the last month, but she was always booked at the only time I could make it. But today was my lucky day and she was free at noon. When I got there I was welcomed by Mia who was wearing a short tight mini dress. She looked beautiful and very sexy. She had big smile on her face when she gave me a nice passionate kiss to start. Had a bit of catching up to do. She dragged me to the couch where we made out for a while. Then we got up and undressed each other. she looked fit and tanned. Very sexy curvy body. We went in the shower where we had more passionated kisses as we soaped each other up. Then on to the massage table where she gave me a nice massage.

We continued chatting and then it was time to flip. A few more body slides and more kisses :) Cuddles and then she put us in various different positions in front of the mirror where we can watch each other touch each other. She likes to receive pleasure as well as to give. And I like to give as much as received if not more. What a match made in heaven. I was having a great time. Time just went by so fast. But she teased me for a long time until I could not hold out any longer. After she cleaned me up. She massaged me a bit more while we chatted.

She really enjoys what she does, and we have a lot in common. Great conversation with a beautiful sexy latina woman. She is into fitness training also. This is our best session yet, can't wait to see what future sessions will bring. She is unique and provides the TLC that I need and I will be returning again and again. However by writing this recommendation, She may get too busy to see me :(

She is a special woman. Treat her with well and with respect and you will be rewarded with a great passionate session.

Beautiful woman .

Awesome professional service as promised.

Made me feel comfortable

GFE '' MA'' service as expected :)

Cleanest place I,ve seen ,

Good location and access

and that Black dress wrapped up the package so eloquently :)

Communications were quick accurate.

Has a good website for pics and services .

I've had the absolute pleasure of seeing Mia several times over the past few months. Initially, for her MA service, but for my most recent visit, I indulged in her true GFE experience (refer to her website for details).

Mia has an indescribable warmth and calmness about her that immediately puts you at ease. Her massage skills are fantastic. I have a chronic back and neck condition and she always manages to take care of my knotted muscles while at the same time ensuring that I'm comfortable. Mia is also very affectionate and generous so I always leave feeling like I've been well taken care of.

Communication with her is always professional and any messages are promptly responded to. One other thing to note: her in-call is spotless.

So, if you haven't spent time with her yet, do it! I can't recommend Mia highly enough.

• Like 1

I have had the pleasure of seeing Mia three times now. Each session with her has been an absolute delight!

Mia is so warm and so welcoming. She makes you feel at ease right away. I love her hugs and her kisses :)

Mia gives an excellent massage. She is so sensual - she so loves to please and be pleased.

It goes without saying that excellent hygiene and respect are a must.

And it's a real pleasure to talk with Mia. I really enjoy that in a session. Mia is very intelligent, articulate and down-to-earth all at the same time :)

Mia's downtown location is first rate - clean and modern and so convenient.

Mia is a lovely, sensual woman who has given me a great deal of pleasure. I really like Mia and I very much look forward to seeing her again soon :)

• Like 1

Ok, I must admit that I don't post often but after meeting Mia I had to. Upon meeting Mia in her upscale and very clean condo downtown, I was in struck by the beauty of this Mayan princess. Mia has long dark hair and great curves and not to mention a great personality. We quickly hit it off and headed to the shower where she joined me for a candle lit soap and caress session (her location was spotless for those who like a very clean date location) Shortly after we headed to the bedroom and began a hot and intimate session like I have never experienced before. Without getting into the details, it felt like a hot humid summer night in mid July on a big blanket next to my '81 Z28. The chemistry was amazing and I was blown away by the date with Mia.

If you meet with Mia and have half the experience that I had you will walk away with a big smile. Treat her well gentleman....and thanks again Mia :-)

Guest *oez***a

I'm lucky to have been able to meet up with Mia recently. I don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said about this amazing person. She's a one of a kind, super sexy and loving woman. Treat her with respect and kindness and you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Mia ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.