Hot fun in the summer time - with a petite mature blonde

Hot fun in the summer time...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Maybe trying something you have never done before is the key to break the monotony and relieve any stress you may be experiencing.

Our time together can be mild or wild....you decide, your the boss.

From a relaxing foot or back massage to encounters that are a little more adventurous. Or _________.

Use your imagination and fill in the blank with whatever fantasy interests you.

Some available activities:

*foot, back and full body massage - let me soothe those sore feet and aching muscles

*d/s - if you are a more dominant male and prefer a submissive companion i am comfortable spending our time together in this manner

*bondage - have you ever wanted to tie someone up for a "captive companion?" that too, can be arranged. My time with you can be spent kneeling, restrained, or both...

*spanking - have you been naughty? if you've been a "bad boy" and need to be punished, that can be delivered. i know i'm always "naughty" and in need of a little discipline!

*conversation - erotic chat or a discussion on current events - you decide

*role play - any scenario you've always wanted to happen, but is unlikely in your current lifestyle? well, with me you can be "the bad boss, the bad cop or a patient needing a physical exam"

*fetish - anything specific that you like to experience?

*cuddling - just need some human contact? hugging, spooning and caressing have proven to improve mental and physical health. i have very soft, silky smooth skin and have been told i am great to snuggle with.

*shower/bath/hot tub - can't give your back a proper scrub? i can

***special requests are welcome and i will try to accommodate them***

A little about myself - i am an exciting, vivacious and adventurous lady who takes great delight in pleasing a man.

My goal is to leave you with a lasting memory of our time together and craving more!

I am petite, at 5"2 and about 110 lbs. Very personable, open minded and affectionate.

Your size and age are not relevant. Attitude, behavior and grooming is.

Please call for me to see you. I am selective as to who i spend time with, so if we do not seem compatible during our phone conversation i may not meet with you.

Sorry, i do not reply to texts, blocked numbers or emails.

204-963-6316