Beware the Maplecrest

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch

- Lewis Caroll

Beware of leolist ads that lead you to MapleCrest, it seems to be a den for Bait&Switch. I think it might be a well organized operation. Please post here if you encountered a similar issue.

Regards,

Vorpal Sword

• Like 1

The Maple crest is a busy place and fake ads do happen there. I have been to many a bait and switch there.

But legitimate girls work out of there too! I saw Khloee there recently and she is exactly what she advertises herself to be.

The fact is that fake ads don't just happen at Maplecrest. They are prevalent and overwhelming. I agree that an honest SP may choose the location because she is not aware of the issue. I also understand that people who are running bait&switch out of Maplecrest are just looking for a place that is inexpensive and convenient. A place where they can concentrate both their workers and enforcement resources. I think that any reputable SPs should arrange for lodging at other locations in Kingston. There are tons of options that have better atmosphere, more discrete, and do not serve as a host to a bait& switch operation (at least at present)

• Like 1

I was able to see a SP there a while ago and the first time I went there, she never replied when I got there. But she did message me later to let me know the cleaner was in her room and we re-scheduled for the following day.

So I went back and I can tell you, that was one of the best experiences I have ever had! There are legit ladies that work out of there so it's totally possible the bad experiences where just one-offs.

Long time vet in this hobby - almost three decades!

I think another issue with all the controversy regarding the quality of providers here, is the obvious traffic. I have no idea how stings work in Kingston, but I'd be worried about that. But hey, I'm always worried about that with teles.

So my personal experience with this place isn't positive. First attempt the provider re-neg'd on services/rates we had already agreed upon.

2nd and 3rd attempts, my instincts just told me to pass. I know the last two are pretty ambiguous, but I definitely trust my instincts.

I'm still going to give it a whirl, mostly because there's not much choice in Kingston. Hopefully I can post a good review for all of us!

Happy and safe hunting!

Long time vet in this hobby - almost three decades!

I think another issue with all the controversy regarding the quality of providers here, is the obvious traffic. I have no idea how stings work in Kingston, but I'd be worried about that. But hey, I'm always worried about that with teles.

So my personal experience with this place isn't positive. First attempt the provider re-neg'd on services/rates we had already agreed upon.

2nd and 3rd attempts, my instincts just told me to pass. I know the last two are pretty ambiguous, but I definitely trust my instincts.

I'm still going to give it a whirl, mostly because there's not much choice in Kingston. Hopefully I can post a good review for all of us!

Happy and safe hunting!

Why roll the dice? Your safety and discretion by your own words are at risk.

You have the lovely and reliable KarmaKiss to visit with . I have read her sensible and intelligent posts for a long time now. She is a wealth of positive information . I'm sure she would have no problem helping you in in finding other good and honest ladies to visit.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the excellent advice!

I will reach out to her today.

So nice to see genuine kindness in this day and age.

Update on the Maplecrest.  I realize this thread stared in 2018 but this hotel currently has on site security overnight.  Not sure it’s worth the trouble?