highlights of the day

Received great messages today from some of my very best friends on cerb. Really great messages.

Surrounded by beauty on cerb.

What could be better than that?

• Like 3

I think I bought the winning ticket for 649 on Wednesday... thats a highlight....I buy three or four a year so I definately should win ??

My highlight for the day is ....I bought a new truck. A Dodge of course !!

• Like 3

Guest W***ledi*Time
....I bought a new truck. A Dodge of course !! ...

... Ram Tough ... or Moose Tough?

... Ram Tough ... or Moose Tough?

Well.the crumpled up one was a Ram but not as tough as I thought..took my ford out this AM to work and got stuck.. Dodge pulled me out... Sooo I went and bought a 3/4 HD Dodge...RAM Tough now baby ! I will sit higher now so next time I hit a Moose I can look the prick in the eye before he wrecks my truck ! Haha

Posted via Mobile Device

Waking up in the mountains. Fresh air, great scenery...oh and being joined by one of my ATFs tonight. I'm a Happy Bearcub!

I had an amazing bike ride around the Rideau Canal, a really nice picnic in the shade down by the locks and great conversation and discussion with a new friend. The sun was out, the temperature was perfect and it was just a great day all around.

• Like 2

Guest f***2f***

An extremely beautiful woman came and sat down next to me on the bus and when I struck up a conversation with her she actually smiled, took out her ear buds and talked with me.

What's not to like about talking with a pretty woman?

Getting my "Nominate Post" icon back :-)

RG

That was yesterday's highlight... For both of us! :)

Well, my highlight of the day was buying new amazing and elegant platform heels :icon_razz: I'm in love lol

And I ALWAYS thank you Isabella for the sunny days. Wasn't it nice that it could be in Ottawa for both us in the same place on the same day for once.:)

I was just thinking of my daughter and her first "grown up" trip with her boyfriend and another couple to Chicago... and she called to let me know how it went!

Just something simple. Earlier this evening, I just went on a walk along the canal with an old friend to catch up and drink starbucks.

Fall is my favourite season to do little things like that.

Posted via Mobile Device

today did not start out as a good day. Then I heard a knock at my apartment door and it was my next door neighbor with fresh homemade rye bread with sunflower seeds in it! Mmm I adore fresh bread and awesome neighbors.

Posted via Mobile Device

Doing home preserves for the first time and discovering that not only did everything work, but everything tastes AMAZING.

oops this is the post I meant to give rep points to duh! is would the 'is late' excuse work lol. I'm so glad we got to really share the sun today :)

And I ALWAYS thank you Isabella for the sunny days. Wasn't it nice that it could be in Ottawa for both us in the same place on the same day for once.:)

The stock market was up yesterday a nice amount.

Of course, given the way things have been going lately in the stock market, I may be back to the "things that suck" thread today. (smle)

• Like 1

Right now, eating Greco Pizza. As well as getting ready to curl up on the couch and watch a movie! A lazy day. Gotta love them :)

• Like 1