Been messaging her the last few days to set something up but our schedules haven't been aligning but hopefully soon she looks great in her pics. Only downfall is car or outcall only which makes it difficult. Hopefully there will be a incall option soon. If anything has or does get the chance to meet her before I do I'd love some feedback myself

This provider is under age. Her ad was sent to me stating illegal & in danger. I looked into it and can confirm she is not 19. I contacted local sex work agency late last week. I believe the authorities have been contacted by now.

• Like 1

This provider is under age. Her ad was sent to me stating illegal & in danger. I looked into it and can confirm she is not 19. I contacted local sex work agencie late last week. I believe the authorities have been contacted by now.

Ok.... That's a bit awkward.....

Well, here's a song by Conway Twitty:

On a serious note, hope she'll get the guidance she needs. It sucks and sadly not that unusual. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call for her and all people impacted by her poor life choice.

Ok.... That's a bit awkward.....

Well, here's a song by Conway Twitty:

On a serious note, hope she'll get the guidance she needs. It sucks and sadly not that unusual. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call for her and all people impacted by her poor life choice.

I posted earlier more as warning to male members whom do not wish to meet an under age provider or deal with the local authorities. I am happy to see your concern for the girl. Like I said earlier the proper agencies have been contacted. I believe they have programs in place to guide her in making better decisions.

We are a small community under age providers are not typical in Kingston. Issues like this are dealt with quickly.

I hope I did not confuse or bore you too much earlier. Thank you for the Conway link. An oldie but a goodie! As they say ;)

He is great, one of my fav's.

• Like 2

I posted earlier more as warning to male members whom do not wish to meet an under age provider or deal with the local authorities. I am happy to see your concern for the girl. Like I said earlier the proper agencies have been contacted. I believe they have programs in place to guide her in making better decisions.

We are a small community under age providers are not typical in Kingston. Issues like this are dealt with quickly.

I hope I did not confuse or bore you too much earlier. Thank you for the Conway link. An oldie but a goodie! As they say ;)

He is great, one of my fav's.

I don't find it confusing and boring quite the opposite. About a month ago, I started a thread about the subject( http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=256095 ) and few showed interest. The topic of underage SP's is a bit taboo and few men seem to care.

As for the Conway Twitty song, it's a running gag in the "Family Guy" show. They play a clip from him each time there's an awkward situation and want to change subject.

Thanks for the info.

Hey thanks for the heads up and the warning. Glad she is getting the help she needs and that I saw your post before meeting her. Just curious how old she really is and if there is a way to tell a provides age or warning signs in the pictures or messages to look for as to not run into a problem like this in the future. Any advice is helpful and thanks in advance

Edited by guy1980
Wording

Hey thanks for the heads up and the warning. Glad she is getting the help she needs and that I saw your post before meeting her. Just curious how old she really is and if there is a way to tell a provides age or warning signs in the pictures or messages to look for as to not run into a problem like this in the future. Any advice is helpful and thanks in advance

You'll very rarely see signs of it in ads and pictures. In person is where you'll get suspicious. You can ask for an ID, but she'll likely say not having any or show you a fake student card. The best way is a short conversation to see her level of maturity. And if you got any doubts, just walk out.

Good to know, thanks.... is that like a legally checked opinion or just from experience?

I was in Québec City in 2002 when there was a major bust of underage SP's. I wasn't seeing any in that period, but it certainly made me do some searches to be sure to know what was legal and not.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and research, appreciate it.

As a disclosure, I'm not a lawyer. Laws change all the time and are different in every countries, provinces and municipalities. Also, what you know about her, what was said in emails/txt/phone and her age group changes a lot of things(mostly if under 16).

The best options remain to do your homework and walk out when in doubt.

Have a nice day.