I took a chance on Taylor a short while ago and thought I'd give a quick review.

First off, her pictures don't show well, but she's a very lovely ebony lady. Much darker than her pics would have you think. Also, she's very curvy. I wouldn't class her as a BBW, but she's no spinner. This is going to be up to the individual but I found her very attractive, both body and face.

Second, I only enjoyed her massage, not full service, so I can only comment on what I actually experienced.

Wow! I've had massages before, but this was possibly the best. I only had time for a hh but will definitely get the full hour someday soon. Full service is not part of her massage service, but the overall experience was very good. She certainly knows where to put her hands and when, and she talks while she works, which is a big turn on.

In short, definitely will repeat, definitely recommend.

I met with Taylor about 6 months ago and was also surprised that she was black. It seemed to me that she must have purposefully chosen pictures that made her seem lighter skinned. She will be great for you if you like ebony providers, but not if you're looking for Caucasian.