1st time to Cal &have some questions..

Hi Calgarians! Doesn't seem too active here so I'm wondering if anyone will read this... none-the-less;

I am going to be visiting your fine city for the very first time and I find myself loaded with questions lol.

I am going to be available for about 2 days of my visit and I don't mind changing locations to best accommodate those who wish to visit me. I am wondering what the best area of Calgary is most convenient for you. Downtown? Near the Airport? Either is very convenient because I of course will be heading to the airport when I'm ready to go home but I'm spending my personal time downtown. So either area works for me. Perhaps is there another location that is better?

Parking is of course important.

In terms of my personal time in Calgary, what would u as residence say are the must-sees of Calgary (I'm visiting in early Aug so I will miss the stampede and its also not really my thing). I know that I'm visiting your local zoo and also taking a nice drive to Banff which is one of the few parts of AL that Ive been to before.

I cant wait! Any and all pointers are welcome. You can reply here or in PM.

Thanks!

Jessy

xoxo xxx

Hey Jessy,

Glad you're coming our way! I joined the board here because you mentioned it on your website ...

For travelling SP's there seems to be a mix of locations. Downtown seems very common, but there's quite a few SP's that also stay at the Airport or South on Macleod Trail.

I don't recommend the MacLeod trail locations, they're a little 'skeevy' for lack of a better word, and one recently had some nasty bedbug issues and was cited for it.

Avoid any hotels listed as being in the Banff Trail area, as it's a higher-crime area, and often locations used for some shady dealings. Most of the hobbyists I know avoid the location like the plague.

I do look forward to seeing you!

• Like 3

Wuncephat! Great to see you here and I am SO happy to know that I lead you to join this amazing site. The Calgary sections rather quiet but I am hoping that the more it is mentioned by those of us who travel, will change that.

Thank you so much for this invaluable information. I usually book via hotels.com so I'm unsure if they would list that there. I think I will contact you before I book to be sure it is ok. Thanks so much for your post as many girls will benefit from it in the future!

Kisses,

Jessy

xoxo xxx