The pics are of a real local girl.

I know who she is.

I received a text back says that she is working out of a hotel in PA

I texted her and got a fast reply that seemed legit. Agreed on a time and when I got to the hotel parking lot I texted. She said she needed a few more minutes. I waited 20 min before leaving. Never received another text from her.

• Like 1

Unfortunately this seems to be happening more

and more lately. One wonders why these "ladies"

even bother posting ads and then screw people around

by either not keeping appointments or double booking (possible in this case) and/or simply not replying to texts

when you show up at the time agreed.

Decided to TOFTT last night. She is real, she is incredibly sexy and she is a great time. Pics are definitely her.

But something seemed off with the whole thing. Can't quite figure it out. She mentioned a couple times that she is working for someone, and that she on shift and couldn't leave until 6am. I saw her early evening, so 6am was at least 10 hrs away at this point. Not sure when she started, but that seems like a long "shift" for any one.

She offered a pretty extensive menu over text, then only offered covered GFE when push came to shove.

I kind of got the impression that she might be a little intimated by whomever might be employing her. She made it pretty clear that she didn't want to piss them off in any way but didn't elaborate as to why.

But again, she is real, she is very sexy and she was an amazing time.

I would like to repeat, just not sure what kind of situation I might find myself in.

Edited by tbayguy1985
spelling
  • Like 6