Frustrating trend i've noticed lately with some SP's

Does anyone else have this happen to them?

You make contact with a lady and make plans to

meet up for a certain time.

Then when the time comes you try to contact them

and do not get a response.

Or if you do get a response it goes something like

"i can see you in a while..."

I usually just end up telling them to just forget it.

I mean i am a fairly busy person and have

to plan a visit pretty carefully, so it is pretty annoying

when this happens. For me its happened no

less than 4 times in the last little while.

At first I did not think much of this situation

until I determined what was actually happening.

A few SPs here it seems are just making multiple appointments (like double or triple booking or more)

with whoever they happen to be talking to at the time.

Then i guess it is just a matter of who gets there first lol.

So even though you thought you had made a firm time to meet up, if you dont actually get there before the other

person(s) then too bad for you.

The way I found this out was very disconcerting too.

I had made plans with someone very late at night and was going to the address that was given me.

Literally seconds before I going to pull in to the parking lot another vehicle pulled in before me. I knew something was weird as what were the chances that someone else not related to the situation would be pulling in there at the same time in the middle of the night.

So I decided to go around the block and sure enough the person went up to the address i was given.

I then tried to send a msg and did not get a resonse until about a half hr later saying sry but I had another date.

This could have been a very awkward maybe even dangerous situation. I mean I do not want to see anyone else or bump into anyone else except the SP when meeting up.

So I suppose I know why certain SPs would do this and I

realize that there are timewasters/noshows/gameplayers out there for them but I think this practice is asinine.

For me personally, when I make an appointment, it is firm and i am 99 percent going to be there. For the 1 percent that i something happens that i cannot make it, I will for sure to msg them to let them know.

Anyway, curious to see if this is commonly happening to others here - not that there is much that we can do about it lol.

• Like 5

I know some SP's do this because of really bad time wasters, and in terms of loss, you're losing an appointment but she's losing rent/grocery/etc money, right? So while infuriating it may help to think she's just trying to maintain her livelihood, and nothing against you.

(If you've noticed, this trend likely started around the same time as some review boards started excitedly talking about fakebooking women... they claim only for B&S girls, but you can't always be sure.) HOWEVER to that effect what might help her secure your appt is some form of offered reference? If you have another reputable girl vouching for you, or you give her all her screening info and she still throws you off for another appt, then that might be a lost cause.

I dunno how to help you there :-( Maybe call before you've driven anywhere to be sure? And if she doesn't respond, don't go... I would hate having to also make my way out to see someone and have them essentially disappear. /-:

• Like 4

Hopefully we get enough feedback here to help identify whom is worth seeing and those that play games. Keep up the good work.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Any trend that serves to undercut confidence is ultimately a detriment to both providers and clients.

Clients fake booking is bad. However a provider deciding to retaliate by double booking and actually seeing whoever arrives first further erodes the trust that is foundational for all parties.

i have to say that not all sps are like that, but also not all sps are actively organized with their booking/appt setting process. i have talked to some who don't even know the # of the person making the appt, because they received a few or did the texting, and finally one shows up to confirm to get the address so that is the one getting the address. never mind that maybe you called first , and arrived 5 minutes later for a pre set appt time.

of course the alternative is have a notebook, write down time of call, #, time for appt, get their ETA and/or travel time, and promise to that time to that person, while the next caller wanting the same time is told he can wait until the next available, get called back, or call back in X amount of time incase guy #1 doesn't show up.

but people aren't often that organized when they do short notice appts, so theyll just take whoever shows up at the 'go here' spot and contacts them first, rather than tell them a reasonable next available time. then there is the obvious, OMG SHE'S WRITING DOWN THE PHONE # AND KEEPING IT hysterical reaction to the very idea so many sps are super paranoid about even doing that much. but without scheduling, and making notes, and noting the ph#s, how else is this supposed to go other than pure chaos, wishful thinking, and good luck. especially if they are in hotels, they can't afford to not take everyone, and run the risk someone is sitting outside having just waited too long to contact her to say he was 2 minutes away rather than right in the parking spot.

• Like 5

Bad apples exist on both sides and I am sorry to hear that you were treated like a reserve player or something like that. I gather there must be something wrong if same thing happened to you more than once. What's the other side of the story? Did you give them a chance to explain? Are these SPs your regulars? Or your first time with them? If you are good and shiny, the world is always wider out there. Don't let this bothers you and find others who appreciate you as a good client. Live life cool!!!

Does anyone else have this happen to them?

You make contact with a lady and make plans to

meet up for a certain time.

Then when the time comes you try to contact them

and do not get a response.

Or if you do get a response it goes something like

"i can see you in a while..."

I usually just end up telling them to just forget it.

I mean i am a fairly busy person and have

to plan a visit pretty carefully, so it is pretty annoying

when this happens. For me its happened no

less than 4 times in the last little while.

• Like 2

I've never had it happen, but it's definitely not an acceptable practice. It's very considerate of you not to mention her name, btw. I'm sure she appreciates it.

• Like 3

Had it happen in later October.

Booked in advance a half hour appointment and got a general area of where she was and was told to call back I think about a half hour or hour before the appointment to get her full address. Got in the area and phoned again and she said she was fully booked for the evening.

Was a one time occurrence with a provider who is generally very highly rated here.

Had it happen in the latter part of October.

Booked a half hour appointment earlier in the day. Got the general area of where she was and was given a time in the evening and was told to call back something like a half hour to hour before the appointment to get her full address.

Called back at that time and she said she was all booked for the night. Was from a provider who is generally rated highly here. Was a one time occurrence.

That's disgusting.

I can count the couple times I double booked and it took place during my introduction to then industry AND whole at a spa once upon time so it truly came down to too many cooks in the kitchen (doing my own advertising & booking at the same time as the secretary doing that job too)

Now fully INDEPENDENT My mistakes aren't double booking but can be felt or affected by the same way- and that's when I am late due to allergy to clocks and that's great when you're with me but not if it happens to be when I'm eating chocolate Or in the shower or flipping a record and lost in my head or looking for it. WITH THAT SAID - I have NEVER ever made a mistake that I didn't offer attempts made to redeem myself and the entirety of that shit luck fuckery- whether by extending time, reducing rate/refunding prepay/rescheduling to suit their schedule/ etc etc . But keeping focus on the fact that a business is a business is a business you can treat even unfortunate circumstance as such business minded redemptions and at the end of the day - you have smoothed out a potential soured client and all the bad word of mouth that can come from just one negative experience OR worse- NOTHING EVER SAID OF YOUR NAME, and by taking ownership it can lead to a real possibility of a regular friend and a heightened appreciation/respect for yourself AS WELL AS THE CLIENT - IF IT AFFECTS YOUR INCOME/TIME /CONSCIENCE by making it right - YOU'LL MAKE BETTER MISTAKES TOMORROW! :)

KK GTG .... he's been waiting for me while I write this. Bahahahahaha jusssst kiddddding...... {ish} ha! ;)

• Like 8

It is certaily unfortunate that it's happened to you multiple times. As a few other SP's have mentioned, there's two sides to a story and being someone who gets no-showed a lot, I've definitely double booked before. I suppose I was fortunate that guy #2 didn't mind the wait, and was actually excited that I was already warmed up for him.

Again, that is probably just my dumb luck.

Don't take it to heart if you can help it. We're all just trying to make a living here. If she's consistent with this act, she won't survive anyhow.