NEW PICS! Your curvy tattooed French beauty, Malika Fantasy, weekly schedule!

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Malika fantasy, a young French woman in my mid 20s

I am bless with curves that are reminiscent of Renaissance women, a derriere that makes the angels weep (36D-30-42). My skin is decorated of tasteful work of art, while not for everyone, they make for a good way to start exploring my body... Tousled brown hair to a mischievous smile and lets not forget my impish eyes that will make you wonder what I will do to you next. My personality could be describe as free-spirited, generous, down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Most have describe me as "real". I love to create long lasting impression, either for a quick embrace during your lunch time or during a weekend getaway

sUV0vGEl.jpg

I am sure we can find a lot in common to get along with in the bedroom Feel free to ask me in a respectful manner and dont rattle a mile long list of acronyms. I do not travel to exotic islands. I am available today fairly last minute

I host from an upscale condo in the Financial District at Queen and University, close to Osgoode station and available parking. All the amenities you may need are offer

If you would like another lady (or more!) please let me know, I have a lot of lovely friends!

Wednesday May 17th 8am-2pm

Thursday May 18th 9am-10pm

Friday May 19th 9am-10pm

Saturday May 20th 10am-11pm

hOU1r25l.jpg

RAtes for incall

140/30 minutues

250/60 minutes

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hours

650/3 hours (

For longer calls or outcall please contact me directly

When contacting me by email please included the following:

-Your name and phone number

-A little bit about yourself

-What time, date and lenght youd like to see me

-Any request you may have

-(If applicable) your board handle/twitter

-Where you found my ad

If by text , please no just "hey bb" " u avail" wont be answer.

website is coming on Friday May 19th!

email: [email protected]

text only: 647-696-5066

yw2KMsol.jpg