Super busty Asian girl.

That's the ad of this 40s year old asian women

It's always the same different pics, name and number

But busty Asian girl, text on the pictures , ad is all bold

• Like 3

The first and last time I met her, quite a while ago, she was busty and did not speak much English. Who knows if it is the same lady or not. Other areas of the encounter were not as expected as well. Whether or not she was pretty had little to do with anything after that. I mentioned that she should just post real pictures since she is good looking (she didn't understand), but the pics give little representation of what you will find. I don't believe she is independent either if you get what I am saying.

• Like 1

Unfortunately at the moment there are many fake ads up. At the moment there is nothing that can be done about it except post about it. There's no law against it and no law against us posting to let people know what is happening. All the board asks is we be polite about it. Please post the good as well as the bad. Who knows when you can find a jewel. Good luck and good posting.

I agree and have returned to posting more for my fellow adventure ' bros . A quick note.A lot of guys on here like frednorth470 really know how to evaluate an sp and although I do not know them if i was standing in line next to them I can not say enough about how much their little comments have helped over the years. As noted BP is exceptionally dodgy this year with some sp's even advertizing ALL THREE LOCATIONS ,FRED, MONCTON, SAINT JOHNon the same day lol( how can people be this stupid for while girls may leave one area in the morning for another if they are claiming to be working all three in one daY? please make sure you do not get them preggo's cause your offspring wont have a pryor . Finally as a procussion I never do incall at my place of residence after I had one particularly bad encounter and sp's that want nothing to do with LYla change their mind real fast when you tell them " oh u think it's funny u just sat on my buddies bed an texted for an hour after i paid and you said oh you just paid for company , lol wait til the ten guys who are waiting for my TOFTT report. At this point I have been threatened and a couple of months ago "they" wanted to come back and "talk" to me. I made it very clear that even an sp with a bad attitude who tried would never get a bad recommendation as i just wouldn/t do it. It's only the girls (particulaly 902"s ) who deliberately decieve us, and mock us if i say treating people badly will catch up, that I bother to WARN THE MEMBERS ON HERE BECAUSE i FEEL IT IS MY OBLIGATION TO NOT ONLY PROTECT MY FELLOW HOBBIEST'S BUT TO SEPERATE THE MANY GIRLS (IF YOU LUCKY YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE) WHO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY , TAKE THEIR TIME AND DESERVE OUR RESPECT!! If you see a feed with my name and I am posiitive or negative u can be sure with 100 % certainty that , I am telling it like it was. And if instead of threating me the SP simply learned from my complaint andturned it around then THAT'S AWESOME AND THIS SITE WILL HAVE ONCE AGAIN PROVED IT'S WORTH.

Take care everyone and remember what he said - bp has a lot of traps now, so be careful!!

• Like 2