Route 90 owner?

Perhaps, but Michelle was not an owner of the Route 90 place. When she closed the Hend erson place, the other ladies opened the Route 90 place.

I saw Ashley at Diamonds shortly after they closed route 90, not sure what the name she goes by there now, does anyone know? And is she still there? Great rack a real girl next door type.

The lady im referring to is not Michelle currently on Main. She was the lady most recommended at route 90. Also a brown skinned lady, very chesty and a great massae that made you feel so happy. Was it Joanne? I cant for the life of me recall her name.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Anyone know where Brittany from Route90 works now? Would love to see her again. Please pm or post here if you have any info. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw Ashley at Diamonds shortly after they closed route 90, not sure what the name she goes by there now, does anyone know? And is she still there? Great rack a real girl next door type.
that would of been leanne i believe

Yes, Leanne.

Thanks for helping me remember. She was a gem. Would love to visit her again. Where did she go!? Heard she has set up but have yet to find her. Can someone PM me?

Thanks

If anyone does know her contact info, DO NOT provide it to anyone, even in a PM. If she wanted people to contact her, she would advertise. Clearly she's not interested and should be left alone.

well said Horndog even though wish I could see Leanne again..she was an awesome lady and wish could see her again..but as U said if she has not been advertising then she doesn't want anyone to contact her..am sure the senior guys will still get a ton of PM's anyways from all these newbies..good luck guys

Last I heard Leanne had moved on from the business as well as Brittany and haven't heard anything recently about them resurfacing, which is too bad.