Tight and tiny blondie

this is a no-go situation at the incall. i dont want to elaborate much more but i cant think of a worse situation. If youre going to go for it, go for outcall, but even then im not sure its worth it and i dont attest to your safety. I visited but didnt stay for 10 seconds and tipped a bit because i felt really bad... Do not PM for details, i want to forget this one

• Like 4

Ill elaborate on my experience with her. Set up to go to incall, as outcall wasnt an option. I arrive at her welfare appointed apartment on court street, she lets me in but also runs out for a minute to give some guy waiting in a car some money to buy "crackers"... yes... she said crackers. So im left holding the door and this guy clearly knows my name is John. She lets me up to her apartment... theres a kid there... im out of there fast. She looked like she doesnt eat, hence super thin. Her skin was all scabby- probably from crack use and digging at her face. The pics in the new ad dont look like her body, probably very old or someone else unless she somehow miraculously put on weight and kicked her habit...

• Like 2