There is a kijiji ad I replied to and am getting a massage tomorrow, she describes herself as 30 year old female and gives a great non sexual massage for 50 dollars. I asked for a sensual glute massage in an email and she said yes. Any one try her yet? I will be sure to give a report :)

Yes thats the one. although the ad says its non sexual I got the impression in my emails back and forth that she may be open minded, I will know by tonight though :)

Well I will say it was a somewhat sensual massage by an attractive 30 year old blonde ukrainian. She massage my glutes a long time as requested and quite sensually. But she did not go any further and she says that is as far as she goes. If anyone else has a different experience I would love to know.

I have seen Anna a couple times. The massage has always been good and as stated in her add non-sexual. Guess we can always wish and hope.

well, she does not lie!!

Cannot be disappointed because she says non-sexual.

She was upfront about the non-sexual part, but still had my fingers crossed.

After I saw her sparsely decorated apartment that maybe there was hope...

But no such luck.

From talking with her she seems to be educated/experienced in another field, but since coming to Canada she can't find the same kind of work she was doing...so she is doing massage, which she did on the side in the past.

Good massage...just a long way for me to go...might see her again if I need a decent massage at a good price and I am in the area.

were you guys covered while on stomach and the flip?

she is pretty gorgeous, but yeah shes made it clear no extras so I havent booked.