Hey Guys.. Im wondering if anyone has been in contact or met up with this young lady. I spoke to her via email then snapchat, I was trying to negotiate a price with her that I thought was fair since she told me her donation was 500 roses and everything safe. The Pic in the ad she says is her and she would not share any more. I decided not to take the plunge finding the donation to be to much.. She says she is a student at LU but I have no idea. Well if anyone has tried would love to hear your feedback. PM if you would like.

https://thunderbay.craigslist.ca/cas/6044912808.html

Sir, you should never negotiate a lady's price. If its too much for you, just look elsewhere or save up for it. Every thread/comment says so.

i feel for the lady you spoke with. sorrynotsorry but I do.

Consider if you were in her shoes, doing what she does. i promise you would not like to be negotiated with.

As soon as she said 500 roses i would of walked away Plus she was not willing to show another pic to confirm she is real But seriously i would like to know where some of these ladies come up with there prices ..