Sign in to follow this  

Eda Blackwood, available tonight through Monday!

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Booking now for April 27 - May 01[/COLOR]
duos with Harley Stone, Jessica Sinclaire, & Rebecca Winter

: : : : : : : : : : : :

Youâ??ve seen me before, havenâ??t you? Iâ??m certain you have.

That tall, curious curvaceous blonde across the way, so elegantly painted in tattoos that get caught in the warm glow of the bar. Her eyes sparkle in that glow as she laughs with her friends; a laugh so real that you canâ??t help but want to know whatâ??s gotten her so energized.

Her drink of choice is always scotch; the smokier the better, and almost always neat. You notice her sipping it slowly, truly savouring whatâ??s in front of her. You catch her eye and she coyly winks at you. Before you have the chance to order her that next scotch, sheâ??s gone.

[IMG]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-W_r4uXYAEoa8c.jpg[/IMG]

You imagine her being as smoky, hot, and fiery as what she was sipping on, and youâ??re spot on. Because that woman you saw across the bar? I want you to know what itâ??s like to be the scotch that slides past my lips. I want to show you whatâ??s behind this mischievous smile. But you already know, donâ??t you? Itâ??s a woman who knows exactly how to show you the time of your life, and leave you with a story that youâ??ll want to tell again and again

Once you get a hold of me, youâ??re going to want to linger. Believe me, Iâ??ll want to linger over you just like I linger over my favourite scotch; slowly and carefully, using all of my senses.

[IMG]https://pbs-h2.twimg.com/media/C-MexRLXoAAdzm_.jpg[/IMG]

Care to linger over one another and find out what it takes to really have the time of our lives together?

[B]Home Run Incentive[/B]
([I]an 8hr date - $900[/I])
. 2-3hr incall/outcall
. pre-game dinner
. one Jays game

[B][U]Donations[/U][/B]

350 // 1hr
550 // 2hr
750 // 3hr
longer rdv available