DUOS - Win or Lose the Client?

Answering a question on another thread got me to thinking about a duo situation I was involved with and perhaps many other ladies avoid the duos for fear of the same.

I have been seeing a lady regularly and she introduced me to a duo partner who was just getting into the business and lived in another apt but they duo'ed at her place. This was my first duo ever and now I see the duo partner solo whenever I can and rarely see the original SP. I only have so many hobbying funds to go around and will choose the new girl most times. I feel like if I go back to seeing the original it may be awkward but I really connect nicely with the new girl.

Does introducing a duo partner for a lady cause some fear of losing a client that you have made a connection with and may potentially lose to your duo partner if you don't live together?

I can't speak for all ladies but I am confident many hold the same viewpoint:

We don't own our clients. Jealousy and rivalry is not something most professional companions feel. If we can be a part of introducing two people together who hit it off and want to see more of each other that is a good thing.

That is my approach.

• Like 3

When I travel to Moncton to visit Sophia we do more duos than solos.

Of course we both have our regulars here and in Moncton . My regulars love to see Sophia coming weather they see us alone or together. Also in both cities we see people that neither have ever met or sometimes even heard of.

I'm really happy when one of my regulars see Sophia alone. It gives them a breath of fresh air and a break from me. Its a special gift SP's and gents give each other. Variety and new spice. That is why we are all here.

• Like 3

Does introducing a duo partner for a lady cause some fear of losing a client that you have made a connection with and may potentially lose to your duo partner if you don't live together?

When I first started in the business, I worked with a few ladies on duos and not to disparage anyone but they acted like they didn't want to be there. Some mentioned they did not want to be in this line of work if it wasn't for the money. That said it all. It was pretty bad.

As time went on I worked with other ladies and we had mutual clients in common. I never worried about "losing" a client because I have always been confident in the level of service I provide. I live in my own head when it comes to being competitive. I am ignorant towards it as long as I know I'm putting my best foot forward.

I've learned that men are visual and are always excited to try something new but when they know you provide excellent service, they will always come back. You have to keep that edge and always be on your game in terms being attentive to the client's wants and needs and there is nothing to worry about.

• Like 3