I am an SP who rents an apartment with another SP.

We both work roughly the same hours. We never book over each other as we feel that would make encounters a bit awkward for all parties so one of us is always around playing video games or watching netflix. Rarely, if ever, seen by the incoming persons.

So, I guess my question is: Is that awkward/nerve wracking for the gentlemen that are coming to see us. I understand that coming to someone's incall at their home or even in a hotel is a risky situation, especially not knowing whats behind that door.

I don't usually tell my clients if my partner is home for fear of making things uncomfortable and maybe losing that client but it's not always in good health as I can't control what the other person is doing whether it be coughing or getting up to use the rest room.

We do our best to remain quiet while one of us is with a client, it's just not always as easy done as it is said.

I'm just rambling on now, I look forward to your feedback.

If it's someone I've developed an ongoing connection with, I'd have no problem with this exact scenario. Even if done on purpose as a security insurance

• Like 3

It's not awkward.

Not every SP has this but if it is a female, like in your case, shouldn't be an issue.

When behind closed doors say to them, "My female roommate is here just to let you know."

Many SPs work together. Experienced punters are well aware of this.

I wouldn't say/mention it before an appt. or even right at the door. However, once behind closed doors is a good time and will not surprise or worry your client the first time he/she hears a noise that isn't made by the two of you.

I would think that 99.9% of the clients won't mind one bit if you do it this way. I know for me, I start thinking, is she cute too? Do the two of you ever...?

• Like 8

I used to work with another lady at her location from time to time until she left town. When she was there, we had it set up where we would work downstairs as her basement was finished and I would do my massage or encounters there. She would sometimes be upstairs but I would make it a point to tell the gentleman that she is an SP and she is upstairs. If I did not mention it and she happened to leave her room, it can be unsettling for the client.

No one likes surprises. I always told her to be quiet like a church mouse because she was heavy footed and the upstairs was hardwood. I don't recall anyone ever having an issue with her being there but if they called again to have another session and asked if we would be alone, I'd ask her to step out. If she was with someone, sometimes I'd be there upstairs on the computer and I'd be really quiet. I can creep like a cat. lol.

From time to time, she would tell her clients I was up there and she would call me down to introduce me. I even once came down in the middle of the session because the client was turned on knowing that I was up there.

Honesty is the best policy in this situation. However no client likes it if a man were there and some clients don't like it if anyone else is there despite their gender. Some men just like their privacy and don't want anyone else there. Some asked about duos but we never did them together interactively because we have known each other for a long time but we were together on a session a few times.

She was in her room so many times when I was hosting there and would jokingly imitate certain sounds of mine because often times she could hear me. I must admit she did it so many times, it became a pretty good impression of me. lol.

There is a funny story though when I was working with her. We did have some funny moments. One time she had a regular of hers coming and I was downstairs in the basement laundry room changing. Her client rang the doorbell early and she thought I had already left.

They came downstairs and I was thinking damn it how am I going to get out of here? I had to be somewhere else and was in a rush to get out of there. Finally I decided I had to just bolt out if there and it happened to right at the minute they were getting into it. The look on the guy's face was priceless!!

Apparently he got REALLY turned on and wanted to see me the next time. When I did meet him, my friend was there and called out for her to talk dirty down the stairs which she did and asked me to do the same when I was here and he was seeing her. It was weird but hilarious at the same time.

I would hear him when he was with her from downstairs yelling out "Nicki, Nicki" and I would call down the stairs and say my naughty piece with that sexy voice of mine and he couldn't take it anymore. LOL. He would see many of the ladies I knew and sort of went down the list of seeing each of us when he was in town on business calling from that one payphone at a shopping mall which we all had logged into the phone. He was the only one who was allowed to book from the payphone because he knew us all. He was definitely a character! There were some good times and I miss working with her.

• Like 8

I used to work with another lady at her location from time to time until she left town. When she was there, we had it set up where we would work downstairs as her basement was finished and i would do my massage there. She would sometimes be upstairs but I would make it a point to tell the gentleman that she is an SP and she is upstairs. If I did not mention it and she happened to leave her room, it can be unsettling for the client.

No one likes surprises. I always told her to be quiet like a church mouse because she was heavy footed and the upstairs was hardwood. I don't recall anyone ever having an issue with her being there but if they called again to have another session and asked if we would be alone, I'd ask her to step out. If she was with someone, sometimes I'd be there upstairs on the computer and I'd be really quiet. I can creep like a cat. lol. Sometimes she would tell her clients I was up there and she would call me down to introduce me to them sometimes.

Honesty is the best policy in this situation. However no client likes it if there is a man there and some clients don't like it if there is anyone else there're despite their gender. Some men just like their privacy. Some asked about duos but we never did them together.

There is a funny story tho when I was working with her. We did have some funny moments. One time she had a regular of hers coming and I was downstairs in the basement laundry room changing. Her guy rang the doorbell early and she thought I was gone.

They came downstairs and I realized damn it how am I going to get out of here? I had to be somewhere else and was in a rush to get out of there. Finally I decided I had to just bolt out if there and it happened to right at the minute they were getting into it. The look on the guy's face was priceless!!

Apparently he got REALLY turned on and wanted to see me the next time. When I did meet him, my friend was there and called out for her to talk dirty down the stairs which she did and asked me to do the same when I was here and he was seeing her. It was weird but hilarious at the same time. He would see many of the ladies I knew and sort of traveled around in a circle to see each of us when he was in town on business. He was definitely a character! Good times and I miss working with her.

That is the most hilarious scenario of shenanigans I have ever heard in my damn life.

• Like 4

It happened to me a few times and a duo was never offered but I would ask for it. It was accepted once but the girls never interacted together. That time was strange because the second girl was going to stay in the bathroom for the entire session(it was in a hotel room) and I did not find it right because I would have been in need of a shower afterward and meeting her while I was going to wash naked( try not to have that image in your head for too long).

• Like 1

I think I've only had one instance where I was sharing an appt, went to leave before the girls client got there- and opened the door right as he knocked. I think for a moment he was very concerned about B&S, but I sort of shuffled by him and she ran to get the door. I sort of froze- I should have said something, but I wasn't expecting him at the door and my brain was one loud "UH OH".

Poor guy was probably super confused before she got to the door. Gets the wrong girl, then she... what, immediately leaves the apartment? LOL.

Though I don't think it would be an issue if you told them soon as they were inside that another girl was there (granted I'm not a client) so long as the other SP is quiet. Seeing as how agencies and spas work like this (girls in other rooms or in curtains separating living rooms etc) it's not totally uncommon or unheard of, and you can easily just show off your sexy friend if they're nervous. Haha.

• Like 4

Not awkward at all. I am a nervous type when I arrive at a residence or hotel so I would want to be introduced to the lady hiding to ease my nerves that she is not a he. 9 times out of ten, I book a future appt. with the lady I have just met hiding as I have already gone through the nervous meet and greet jitters with the lady i went there to meet and now know there is another safe lady I do not need to fear if booking with her as well. Spontaneous duos are always way better than planned ones for me as an added bonus.

• Like 3

So, I guess my question is: Is that awkward/nerve wracking for the gentlemen that are coming to see us. I understand that coming to someone's incall at their home or even in a hotel is a risky situation, especially not knowing whats behind that door.

I don't usually tell my clients if my partner is home for fear of making things uncomfortable and maybe losing that client but it's not always in good health as I can't control what the other person is doing whether it be coughing or getting up to use the rest room.

While I'm not a client, I have known quite a few over the years.. ;)

I personally think that the majority of guys wouldn't have a problem with another female SP being around, but I think mentioning that she might be at the location is definitely a good idea, as many clients will worry about another guy showing up or being hidden at the location if given a reason to, (ie. noises that lead you to believe someone else is there with you.)

As Nicolette said; Honesty is the best policy in this situation.. and I totally agree.

Most guys won't care about another lady being on site, but they'll certainly appreciate being given notice of such.

xx

• Like 5

Perfectly put Ms. Parker! No surprises should be the rule for all when possible. I for one have no problem about the other lady going about her regular activities in a discrete manner, as long as I know she is there. Sharing expenses and added security are obvious reasons that come to mind for this type of arrangement.

I personally think that the majority of guys wouldn't have a problem with another female SP being around, but I think mentioning that she might be at the location is definitely a good idea, as many clients will worry about another guy showing up or being hidden at the location if given a reason to, (ie. noises that lead you to believe someone else is there with you.)

As Nicolette said; Honesty is the best policy in this situation.. and I totally agree.

Most guys won't care about another lady being on site, but they'll certainly appreciate being given notice of such.

xx

• Like 3

xx

This has happened to me more than once (twice actually). Each time the SP casually said "there is another SP upstairs so you may hear her walking around". Totally defused the question before any issue arose. On one of those occasions, the SP offered to call her partner down and introduce me thinking I might want to meet her in the future. (This made me think of the other current topic about winning or losing a client to a duo partner !). Shyly, I declined but now think I should have said yes.

• Like 4

My concern would be the increased 'traffic' as a result of two or more ladies working out of the same location and the potential to pique the interest of nosy neighbours.

Guest *tt**amal**

I've been to an appointment when another SP was in a separate room in the apartment. She gave me the heads up before hand that she was there and likely going to leave for a bit and then come back. Just let the guy know so that they aren't on edge the moment they realize it's not just the two of you.

I had an interesting experience in such a situation (and it is not awkward at all in my opinion).

There were two sp girls working from the same apartment, very different girls regarding appearance (one was curvy blonde and the second one - slim brunette) and personality. On my first date with the blonde one, she recommended me to try her friend as well. When I booked the second girl, first one was there too. They both greeted me, we had small talk, and then we proceeded to the bedroom with the girl I booked.

It was this way for a while but finally we came to the better arrangement. I booked an hour with both of them: first HH with one girl and then HH with the second one. I had to say, it was very nice and refreshing experience!

PS. Interesting that both of them preferred to be the second one (?)

• Like 2

Yes. I have run into this a couple of times. The girl/guy one was a little more confusing at the time, but sometimes you just have to roll with it. I called a SP and when I got to the door a guy was there. She said it was her guard because of issues with some guys, but later learned it was her boyfriend. He would leave before the appointment started and she would lock the door. He would disappear and come back later. A bit weird, but it was fine with all, so why not. I later learned that he performed duos with her too.

The second was girl/girl. I met this SP a while ago and has since moved in with a friend. Her friend would just be in the livingroom watching TV. That was fine. After that I was going to see her again and she sent me a text wondering if it was OK if she joined. Wow, OK. I later learned that they were never together before, but we have since a couple of times and some times not. She says hello and we continue to our thing.

I think the lesson here is as long as you don't make it weird and uncomfortable and are straight up with people, they get it. In the second case, sometimes you get to experience new exciting things that you thought only happened to other people. Life is good.