Why do you repeat with the same woman?

Guest a**4*

For me it is chemistry,connection sense of humour feels like an old friend someone who enjoy's each other's company,someone you can talk to and a pm after the encounter theses are some of the things that bring me back and still do after a year and half :D

Edited by a**4*

Just wanted to know how a girl becomes a regular girl that you like to repeat with.

Is it her looks.

Her services.

Amazing sex.

chemistry or Connection.

Genuinely enjoys your company.

Make's you feel like a king?

Funny, sense of humour.

Feels like an old friend.

Someone you can talk to about your personal secrets.

PM's and emails after encounter.

What are your criteria for a girl to become a girl that you would see regularly.

For me, it is all of the above, plus her attitude, personality ( could be part of the chemistry), trust and most of all - my bank account! :biggrin:

• Like 7

I am never 100% certain as to what will make me repeat with a woman. Sometimes it's connection/chemistry, sometimes it's spectacular sex, sometimes it's stimulating conversation...I can never really give a direct answer to this question. It will always vary with each woman I do repeat with, because each one is an individual and there will always be a different reason as to why I go back to see them.

• Like 7

I've discovered for me that sex without chemistry is pretty "blaw" and I have little interest in it. So for me it's that there is a strong "real" chemistry and genuine mutual attraction between a lady and I. Physical attributes play very little role for me. Mentally, if we're a good match then the laughter and sense that we feel like old friends seems to come easily. I guess that ladies I have visited with the most on a return basis have all openly expressed that they actually enjoyed our time together as much as I did. That inherently makes me feel good and want to return.

• Like 5

Guest webothscore

Okay well, I won't list one of the previously mentioned traits, so, if I have written a recommendation about you, there are nice memories from the visit that would most likely warrant repeated visits. That's my take :)

I repeat because I enjoyed my time with the lady. Usually if things go well on the first encounter it gets even better with subsequent visits.

I can generally describe it as a sense that we're "on the same wavelength":

• during our conversations our minds are compatible; we don't agree on everything, and in fact her different perspective is valuable in itself; but we can talk about stuff comfortably and learn from each other.
  • she's made an effort, prepared for the session, and she's fully present during our time together.
  • she's sexually comfortable with herself and with me, generally uninhibited, excitable, engaged, and I believe she's aroused and enjoying herself during our time together.
  • I feel I can share kinks and oddball interests, that she'll likely understand or recognize what I'm interested in and how that works, and if not already experienced she's game for trying.
  • rather than just a sense of "aw heck she'd be a great friend!" (though that's cool too), she invokes an air of sensuality, the ability to seduce, and for undefinable reasons provokes my own sexual response.
  • I leave our encounter with a smile on my face and a bit of a glow.

It's really much less about appearance, and more about personal engagement, openness, and comfort as well as the potential for some kind of sustainable, in-synch excitement for future sessions.

I really like your bullet points above, but I do confess that all the ladies I see are beautiful. In fact there isn't anyone that I have seen that I haven't repeated with, or wouldn't repeat with in the odd case if I haven't.

That being said I do stick to 3 ladies that all those bullet points apply too, and they are the ones I regularly see. .. I do mix some other favourites in, and may even try a new experience here and there, especially because one is away for another month and a half or so.

BUT..I would add that when I am booked to see them that I am excited for a couple of days leading up to it...nervous as I walk to the door, and walking on a cloud when I leave . ..it is that extra layer of euphoria that makes me repeat....

• Like 1

Looks don't hurt, but as Charlie Sheen once said "for every extraordinarily beautiful woman, there is a guy that has had his fill of her".

For me, it's a lady that is easy to talk to, that enjoys my company and there is some chemistry. If I have all that, then the sex will always be great because, at least for me, it's 95% mental and 5% physical.

• Like 4

Looks and body type will prompt me to research. Positive recommendations will prompt me to contact. Good vibe through pm's and email will prompt me to book. Chemistry and service will prompt me to repeat.

I have had two or three repeat SP's over my hobbying career. I adore them all. In each case there was a rapport established and a high degree of comfort. In each case I received the service that I was looking for so that will come into play also. I would like to think a friendship had been struck with each of my repeat SPs.

When I am looking to book, I mostly try to book with my repeat SP but sometimes I will seek out some variety. I have met some SP's that I would consider repeating because I truly enjoyed the experience and I could see that a rapport and comfort level is very likely.

Cheers.

Just wanted to know how a girl becomes a regular girl that you like to repeat with.

Is it her looks.

Her services.

Amazing sex.

chemistry or Connection.

Genuinely enjoys your company.

Make's you feel like a king?

Funny, sense of humour.

Feels like an old friend.

Someone you can talk to about your personal secrets.

PM's and emails after encounter.

For me it is a combination of Chemistry, and someone who treats me like a king and genuinely likes me, and someone I would like to care about as a friend. Someone who has a good sense of humour and continues contact with me after we meet. Looks and services are not as important as the above.

What are your criteria for a girl to become a girl that you would see regularly.

Very simple. All of the above cause she is simply amazing and can't see myself being with someone else!!!!

• Like 1

Repeat because she did a damn awesome job being awesome (I know, twice), I had an awesome time, and why wouldn't I see someone I know so concerned about her clients again?

Actually I mean women instead of one particular one :)

I have quite a few girls that I have seen many times and most of them I have seen twice if I find that we have chemistry and had fun together. It's getting harder to decide who to see, as most of them are so awesome to be with. I've only had a few experiences that were not that great, because the girls were not really into it, or there was no chemistry. But for the last 2 years, it's been great, each experience get's better and better as you learn to trust each other and get to know each other. I've made couple good friendships with some of the women here on cerb. I think that most of the Cerb women are great and the ones that spend a lot of time on cerb participating in the post have been some of the great experience so far.

If you find a girl that you like and have chemistry, try repeating with her again, and again. :)

Just to expand a bit -- I am single and very busy with work with no time for a typical relationship.

I look for a lady that provides all the good parts of a girlfriend/S.O. relationship for an hour or three, with or without clothes (more frequently the former), and without any ongoing (and often time consuming) obligations, strings or hassles.

Any lady like this is a definite repeat.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

It took me some time to segue into this hobby. I looked at a lot of ads and reviews to figure out who I would click with. Thanks to CERB, I was able to find an awesome lady. Everything worked out and I've had a great time when I've seen her. Beyond her beauty and sensuality, I think its her good energy that draws me in.

All good answers. For me there some quality that is hard to define but yet it is ever so prominent. I suppose it is a combination of mutual respect, good old fashion courtesy, genuine interest in each other, along with humor, smiles and laughter. Perhaps it all adds up to "comfort" which at first blush may seem like a mundane word for this discussion because what we do is pretty exciting, and the activity we engage in involves complex human emotions. So its nice just to be comfortable with someone in this uninhibited, complex activity.

• Like 2

Because she's awesome and I had fun with her. It really is that simple!

Okay, it's not actually quite that simple, because there are awesome people I've had a lot of fun with who I haven't actually seen again, or have seen again but not nearly enough. But the principle is very simple :)

• Like 1

I think people repeat in general because of the fear of the unknown. That's why people go to the same restaurant, order the same food, shop in the same places. once you've been satisfied with something, the risk increases to try something new.

• Like 1