Twitter link on my profile

Hello!

my Twitter link doesn't seem to appear on my profile. I wrote the full url address and then just my @username but both options don't work.

Have I done something wrong?

xo

Elizabeth

Hello Elizabeth,

I tried to find the link to the thread on this but I couldn't (will keep looking) I asked the same question and the moderator explained that the Twitter feed on profiles option is no longer available.

Have a nice evening :)

from your profile (About page) - it worked from link in signature area as did link for your website. The ampersand (@) missing in Twitter link but its obvious to me that I could copy/paste it into search box for twitter

so all good

PS WOW!

I totally misunderstood what she asked or more like read her post really quickly and it wasn't until I saw your reply now that I realized :icon_redface: I'm glad you answered her question :)

from your profile (About page) - it worked from link in signature area as did link for your website. The ampersand (@) missing in Twitter link but its obvious to me that I could copy/paste it into search box for twitter

so all good

PS WOW!