I would also be interested. I love chocolate and the lst couple I have tried were not good experiences.I miss Ebony Juelz who stopped touring here due to lack of business.

Have seen her about week ago. Pic are accurate. She is a small yang women, body is really toned. When you drive she follows really well, looks like she like it. Recommend.

• Like 4

I've seen her twice. Both times she was wearing the yellow outfit in her ad. Really enjoys receiving ���� and gets into it. Given my moniker here I was happy to oblige. Takes direction well.

• Like 3

Thanks guys for the info. I will plan to see her soon based your feedback.

Additional Comments:

Thanks guys for the info. I will plan to see her soon based your feedback.

Seeing as this is my first recommendation on here I feel I should elaborate.

First I'll admit my bias because as far as looks go she's exactly what I like. That, plus she really gets into it made for great experiences despite some of the downsides.

She said she was GFE on the phone but that's sometimes up for interpretation. Kissing was limited to closed mouth but even then she's rubbing herself to get herself warmed up. She gives a great covered �� (uncoverred not an option): ������, deep, no hands, non-rushed and took direction. The biggest reason I liked her was because it's the most responsive I've ever experienced an SP receiving ����. She moans, shudders, plays with her nipples (which are also amazing 3/4" long). She even got all juiced up on orgasm so no faking that! Given my name here you can probably see why I'm pretty ga-ga over her.

• Like 3

I have seen Mya twice. Both encounters were great. I would recommend for sure.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow what a beautiful and wonderful human being. Spin is the word here gentelmen. I have never been into spinners, i like thick curvy girls, with big asses. But i couldnt resist Mya. I figured if her body is that tight and tiny and toned then her kitty must be tight and tiny too lol

I was right on all counts, she is submissive to your needs

she listens, she observes, and then she pleases lol I got her talking now tho, as we are both from the same city and part of town, lots in common.

I've had the pleasure of extended dates out for dinner with her as well, really enjoyed seeing that side of her, her smile can light up a room and her laugh is the cutest. She had never been out in Ktown before i took her out, shame on all of you for not giving her a tour of the town.

To summarize she is GFE but she has to like you enough to do that for you, you have to earn her trust and invest some time, you have to have real respect for her and what she does for you, then she treats you like gold.

She travels to kingston quite often as business is good for her, so you should be able to see her often