I was fortunate to spend a delicious half hour with Ms Bunny today. Short but sweet. Maybe too short? But we're all busy people, and she can achieve a lot in a short space of time, that's for sure.

She is tattooed, has purple hair, and is as hot as all get out. As sweet to the taste as she is on the eyes. She'll have you moaning uncontrollably as warm waves of sensation flow through your body. An experience you'll think about long after it's over.

Not to mention a lovely and convenient downtown location. The best time you'll ever have on top of an alligator, that's for sure...

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by swegin
Messed up the ratings part. Confusing!
  • Like 7

I recently had dealings with Melanie, as some of you may be aware, these dealings resulted in a conflict between us. I'd like to take this time and opportunity to clear the air.

Perhaps some of my actions weren't deplorable but at the time I thought they were justified. I realize now that I went about it in a wrong way. For that I am truly sorry and I'd like to compliment the actions and resolve of Melanie and her desire to resolve the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.

In our conversations she was polite, respectful, and mature and I think anyone interested in seeing her would be absolutely captivated by those attributes, along with her amazing beauty and body! I've come to appreciate this upon reflection over the last couple of days.

• Like 1

I'd like to thank you for this post diver9500. I suspect it took a little courage at least to do this and you are to be commended for it. I like to think that it is a reflection of the Lyla community spirit of respect to all members.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.