Had a fantastic session with Coralie. I have seen her before when she was part of the so called "french ladies". She has lost some weight but boy o boy, she still had a killer figure with the right curves in the right places one can hope for.

With her glasses on she adds another layer of kinkiness....the naughty teacher look.

Coralie has an excellent personality and there was never a dull moment. Booking was a breather having known her before and she was gracious enough to book me with a short notice. We started with a nice massage and very quickly the gentle touches aroused me. Little Johnny stood up straight and demanded action. Coralie obliged with a sloppy bbbj with lots of spitting action. She then proceeded to work on my marbles literally devouring them. While this was going on I was working on her clit and inner thighs. We switched position and i started licking her nipples and the rest of the body as she squirmed under me. I couldn't ld see her shudder and she had goosebumps all over her inner thighs and she tightened her grip on me.

Well, i got Johnny his headgear and started the mainevent mish reaching her deep inside. By this time her moans were clear as I spread her legs even wider and we enjoyed the ride. We quickly changed positions to doggie style while maintaining the same level of action. To evry action there was an equally enthusiastic reaction. I finally came and had nothing left in the tank. This was my best f$$$ ever. Coralie cleaned me up with hot towels. Absolutely a faboulous woman. She leaves tomorrow but will be back early next year.Thanks Coralie. You are the best babe.