Reversed Roles

Have you ever experimented when the SP is the one who wants to only use your body as a sex toy for her own satisfaction and you're just a piece of meat? :-)

I love having fun with role plays like that. Any girls like that type of things too?

• Like 1

Many times I have felt that way when I meet a lady !

We start by kissing and hugging and then when I let her take control and she tells me to lay down and climbs on me, I often feel like I'm being her sex toy.

• Like 1

Lived this twice but was a while ago.

The first time was with a SP I met once before. She would post ads on occasions and it been a few months since I seen her. She's mid 20's with an athletic body and the service was "ok". Her 30 min rate was very affordable and it prompted me to see her again. But this time when she opened the door she literally pulled me in saying "I really need this", and after a DFK she dragged me in her room for an unexpected GFE. After a while I noticed the clock(an hour had passed) and she told me not to worry about it. She kept me an extra hour and I paid with what I had on me that covered the 30 min(more like 120 min) session and tip. Without going in details , she told me she had relationship problems and needed to unwind. I was at the right place at the right time.

The second was with one I seen a dozen times but hadn't seen in years. Early 30's, great fit and curvy body and loves to talk. She normally does outcalls, so when the ad said she did incalls I wasn't sure if it was her. Went to her location and immediately she recognize me and asked if I had plans for the afternoon. It was about 1:30pm on a week-end and a bit puzzled, I said "no". She explained being stuck alone in that apartment for the rest of the afternoon and asked me if I wanted to keep her company until she's done there or get a call. She didn't had any and ended up staying a bit over 3 hours. Sadly she retired from the business months later.

You got to enjoy those moments.

• Like 2