Available Today Toronto :) ! New Number Change!

COME CHECK OUT MY MIND BLOWING SKILLS GENTLEMAN! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

picture.php?albumid=9557&pictureid=87200

I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU FORGET YOUR WORRIES, BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE AND COMFORT YOUR EVERY BEING! THIS IS A STRESS FREE ZONE !

Lots Of Delicious Options & Time Spent Together !

Looking For An Exceptionally Fantastic Time ? A New, Exciting & Different Experience ?

Beautiful, Classy & Sweet Youthful Lady With Yummy Attributes that consist of: Juicy Round Tits, Firm Behind With A Toned FIT Frame! I PROMISE AN AMAZINGLY UNIQUE TIME !

I STRIVE to seduce, please, put you at ease...AND give you the ultimate satisfaction guaranteed. I LOVE mutual encounters of friendship and TRUE satisfaction as well as ENTICING conversations & bonding relationships!

My Appearance:

27 year old, medium length hair, brunette, dazzling sexy hazel eyes, silky smooth skin, I stand at 5'3, 125lbs with curves in all of the right places, 36C perfect firm tittys, juicy round behind, gorgeous face features and i am European/Canadian Mix !

My Personality:

Very friendly, outgoing, sensual, playful, genuine experience, passionate lover, seductive, down to earth, non-rushed, bubbly, sweet, classy, talkative, sexy, caring, intelligent, respectful, honest and discreet luxury companion

Fees: (Please ask me)

FEES DIFFER!

SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK: MON. OCT. 15TH-SUN. OCT. 22ND:

TORONTO: Elite Massage & SP Luxury Companion Provider: 1-2 trips a month for 4-7 days (please ask me for my upscale/private & discreet location details):

Mon: OFF

Tues: 12PM-1AM

Wed: 12PM-1AM

Thurs: 12PM-1AM

Fri: 12PM-1AM

Sat: OFF

Sun: OFF

EMAIL. PM. TEXT. For more information !

TEXT ME: 647-494-2894

Email: [email protected]

*NEW* PERSONAL WEBSITE: http://tayloroliviadevine.gfefiles.com

CIAO FOR NOW!, CRAVE TAYLOR/OLIVIA Gents! XOXO MUAHS!