Sammy Smith

Cerbites,

Some of you remember Samantha on BP. She is a slim girl with some tattoos including a little paw print on her stomach, an "I Love You" on her ass cheek. This little lady was advertising last year and had a baby bump. Well she is just starting back to work after having a baby and she looks great! Lost all the baby weight except retained some extra in her boobs. They looked yummy but at this time they are off-limits. She is only offering limit menu at this time lfk, dfk, daty, dato, bbbj as she is easing back into work.

Saw her on an outcall. Lots of dfk and she is a very good kisser. I took advantage of the daty, dato with a little poking around (had to be gentle). She was very receptive and tasted delicious. A really nice kitty.

My turn and she started slowly and I was enjoying that pierced tongue. Her bbbj and hj was good. I'd like to feel more of that pierced tongue and have her attempt a little deeper but it was still good. We used up a full hour and I didn't feel rushed at all.

As she gets back into a more regular schedule I look to repeat for a few more menu items.

• Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.