Sign in to follow this  

Spend time with a beautiful woman. Relax & enjoy a passionate rendezvous with me

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11142&pictureid=75923[/IMG] Hello everyone
My name is [COLOR="Magenta"]Selena[/COLOR],
I am a 38 years old charming [COLOR="Magenta"]Canadian beauty[/COLOR] with big blue eyes,
and gorgeous natural body. Beautiful slim size 6 with a naturally captivating personality.
Iâ??m fun, flirty, and great fun to spend time with. I specialize in slow seduction
and ultimate pleasure. I am confident you will become addicted to spending time with me once we meet. I adore men and I am not hesitant to show that I am exceptionally spontaneous and that my imagination is endless!
Come indulge in ultimate bliss with me and let me be your escape. I am a true temptress eager to please you beyond you wildest dreams!
Let us spend a fantastic time together!
My passion is to exceed your expectations and fulfill your desires.
I never rush and always make sure I provide exactly the services we agree upon.
I am open minded and love to have fun. I welcome any suggestions you have. I have great taste in sensual things - stockings, dress, short skirts , high heels and much more!
I promise you that you will not be disappointed.
I am available for selective well mannered professionals. I am attracted to mature, experienced men (40+) If you are respectful and willing to place yourself in my hands, I am happy to meet you. You can count on good company with an always smiling beautiful woman.
Shower service body to body, erotic sensual massage/slides included when requested.
Your time with me will be never rushed. Memorable and in absolute confidence.

[COLOR="Magenta"]NOTE:[/COLOR] I am a truly independent provider. My photos are [COLOR="Magenta"]100%[/COLOR] genuine and accurate. I stay in great shape & it shows!

I am currently offering exclusive rates for booking requests made at least 24 hours in advance. Please contact me anytime for more information. I can't wait to hear from you.
Xox [COLOR="Magenta"]Selena[/COLOR]

Sign in to follow this