â??Amazing Massageâ?� St. Vital

I would say a "C" cup, but skills are limited as previous poster has noted. I think she needs more training or experience. You can do better elsewhere I believe.

Texting with her - her name is Alexis . Was in the area and checked out her house -very tiny, all blinds closed . Anyone visited recently.

Texting with her - her name is Alexis . Was in the area and checked out her house -very tiny, all blinds closed . Anyone visited recently.

why would you think that would appropriate? what are men thinking when they do things like this?

A massage parlour I might drive by to see.

A home based independent I would probably just research on here

Can't say I've ever driven by any place to scope it out but I've certainly checked out Google street view. Two reasons, first to check it out and make sure it doesn't look sketchy and two so that when I do go I know exactly where I'm going and where I plan to park. Which is rarely within visibility of the location.

If you like paying for an hour and getting 30 minutes this is the place for you, if your looking for a good massage my recommendation is, never again.

this provider is clearly new, as home based providers learn quite quickly never to give out your exact adress until your booking is confirmed and close by. even then you still will end up with fake "adress collector's".

if guys think theyre being discreet, doing these drive by's *theyre not* and there are another ten doing the exact same thing...neighbours notice these kinds of changes in traffic. same goes with how guys behave when parking etc. of course i realize safety is a concern. but think logically, there are how many potential clients for each provider?...i wound up with a dude jerking off behind the dumpster in my back lane in broad daylight at my first incall.

• Like 1

This thread kind of got hijacked but I am going to continue on the tangent

It brings up some thoughts I had when visiting some Asian massage providers who I found via kijiji

The adds are suggestive and include some address information

Many people in the area may use the adds close to you option on kijiji ap

So the neighbours will see the adds over and over

Nosy neighbours will put the adds and the visitors they see together

Anyone know how many Bettys there are? She can't be at ALL the locations that advertise her. Only Betty I'm familiar with is the one that used to be at 609 Sargent.