Haven't seen her in a year or so but she used to do this massage with a starchy towel from time to time. At first I was like ... 'weird'. But damn did it feel great afterword's. Skin tingles for hours. She does a number of different styles. Everything from traditional relaxation to walking on your back.

Question for anyone who has seen her lately, did she raise her rates when Shu did? Or is she still 40 bucks.

Here's my review. Booked an appointment, drove all the way across town, showed up on time, nobody home.

I think the bait and switch of Forever and the like is preferable. No more home businesses for me.

Her English is not very good and I would assume she did not understand your text message her phone call.

I dont think she would do that intentionally.

Agreed. Have to think there may have been a miscommunication. I've never had her flake, not when she was with Shu or on Grassie.

I've visited her several times Buzzard and always had a good experience. Her English isn't great so that may be part of the problem she has with some clients. Place is nice and clean.

Visited there first time last month. Tiffany was not very warm. Massage was OK, not overly impressed. However second visit today, she mentioned she rented out her room and she was way happier. Very good massage, good pressure, and don't even close the door when I was changing. And barely no towel to cover me during massage. Didn't have happy ending. But very happy massage.