Not sure how to start this thread, but will do my best. Been seeing this Chinese lady now for a few months, she gives a great massage..loves to chat trying to learn english and always warm to me anyways..

today I could tell she was wore out, still looked great always does. very friendly and always on time!!!..but today we were interrupted 3 times by the same client who kept coming back to see her. I asked her if she was ok, she actually started to cry, she didn't like this client always grabbing at her and not taking no for an answer, I was taken back by this and felt so bad instantly for her..and she says she works alone sometimes and worries about what the client might do..that is soooo wrong on so many levels... then she continued to tell me how her boss works her from 9 am to sometimes 11 pm at night then has to go home on a bus or taxi..and then told me about the taxi driver being rude and suggestive, wow lots to take on for someone trying to make a living so I ask all of you guys who are real men lets understand when they say no...the happy ending from what I have experienced is a no brainer to most MP's but the rest we need to respect I know I do!! thanks for reading any other question's PM only..cheers

• Like 8