Brass Club v's ALO

I'm fairly new to the MA hobby, and am wondering what the differences are between BC and ALO (?) I know ALO has several locations and BC just one; but are there differences in terms of atmosphere, etc? Does it all depend on the hostess, the client and the 'chemistry'? PM me if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

The experience has little to do with the location BUT has everything to do with the chemistry/connection with the MA.

I have followed MAs from differing location because of the connection that we had... rather than the location they worked from.

• Like 2

One is a private club that is relatively hidden from public view and the other has signs that point out what the business is. How discreet are you? Do you care if someone might see you enter a certain place?

• Like 1

If you're comparing Brass Club and ALO, you should also consider CMJ. No downtown location but great spaces and discreet in the east and south-west.

• Like 3

I'm fairly new to the MA hobby, and am wondering what the differences are between BC and ALO (?) I know ALO has several locations and BC just one; but are there differences in terms of atmosphere, etc? Does it all depend on the hostess, the client and the 'chemistry'? PM me if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

Some things that might make Brass different.

1. One price. Normal MA limits are known. No split door fee and negotiating based on what you want/don't want. I like that. The prices wind up being basically the same I believe so maybe it's silly but I like preparing my donation in a nice card ahead of time and leaving it for the lady when I enter the room. It keeps the $ out of sight and out of mind and just makes for a better session for me.

2. Brass has a fully licensed bar and serves great fresh sandwiches. I really enjoy having lunch at the bar and a couple of beers while chatting with amazing women. Meeting these ladies has lead to some excellent connections - a face to face meeting lets you see if there is chemistry before you book a session. Two great examples you can find in the recommendation section - Lilith and Winnie. I'm not sure I would have discovered these two gems without chatting to them first at the bar. They are very careful with privacy at the same time, so you only see another client if you are OK with it. They have a curtain ordered that I hope will be installed soon that will make this easier. Still this is huge for me, I will often have a session before lunch, then have lunch and a drink at the bar and chat with ladies... often for an extended period.

3. Privacy and class. This is just my impression - but Brass is a very private club (you can't find it unless you are a member and are told exactly where it is) and it feels very up-scale and luxurious to me.

4. I really like that Brass is a business started by a legendary MA - Jessica - so I know it's owned and run by a lady that has been there and done that, and that the ladies want to be there. I don't know much about ALO so I'm not claiming it's different, but when I first started knowing Jessica's story was very important to me. She also greets me most times at the club and serves sandwiches and drinks and chats with me. She is a great lady and one more reason I keep going back.

• Like 4

I am more of an Indy fan than anything, but I have always had great experiences at ALO. Surroundings are important but above all, the chemistry is key.

• Like 2

I have had wonderful experiences at ALO and CMJ and Brass Club! We are so lucky to have such great choices here in Ottawa ;)

• Like 8

I've been to both clubs and they are fine. Brass is obviously newer and more upscale. I have visited the ALO Bliss location and that one is very nice and discreet. I recently went to ALO for the first time(s) to see a MA that had just moved her work place. So in the end it is the provider, Brass/ALO/Vibe/CMJ they are great from my experience.

• Like 5

One is a private club that is relatively hidden from public view and the other has signs that point out what the business is. How discreet are you? Do you care if someone might see you enter a certain place?

U should read websites before posting. Ur info is inacurate as both actually have private location. Just that one of them offers different choices as the other decided to favour one approach.

• Like 1

I agree chemistry with ladies is much more important.

ALO seems to have fewer rooms but still provides clean, quiet and private environment

• Like 1

U should read websites before posting. Ur info is inacurate as both actually have private location. Just that one of them offers different choices as the other decided to favour one approach.

ALO has signs outside every spa except for the Bliss one right? So that's advertising what it is right?