This young woman is tight and tiny. She is black, but without a lot of the characteristic "black girl" features. Her nose is small, as are her lips and bum. She smiles easily, and often. Her voice has an interesting raspiness to it that I find attractive. She probably weighs 110 pounds, and is very athletic and nicely trim. Everywhere I touch her, I can feel strong muscles beneath smooth skin. Such smooth skin. Her breasts are enhanced to a D size and very firm.

One of my friends who doesn't care for darker girls says that she is the exception to his type.

She can do some nice pole tricks onstage because of her strength-to-weight ratio. She is strong and flexible. VERY flexible.

She is also fluently bilingual, so appeals to all manner of men and women.

In the champagne room, she is an amazing and deft partner and her craft has come a long way since I first met her. She is confident and sure, but still girly. She knows how to work an innuendo, but still seems surprised when I offer one of my own. She admits to having an amazing amount of fun with me every time, and is convincing in that.

She is a premium girl in this club and you should give her a try. I certainly haven't been sorry any time we went upstairs. She'll do duos, but I prefer to have her all to myself.

She likes Heineken to drink, but will take shots, too.

An all-around great gal who I feel very comfortable with.

NB: she is leaving for someplace warm and will be back in a week. I can't wait to see her tan lines. She promised there would be tan lines.

I've known Jayda since she started dancing. She's a great girl, actually was the first truly dark skinned woman I went for a dance with.

Before her, I just didn't know any better. When she came up to me, we had a decent conversation and she asked for a dance. I said not at that time, but if you remember my name next time we meet, you're on.

Well she did. To me, that's the essence of what makes her great, she genuinely cares.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had many a great session with Jayda /Brianna when she used to spend time at the Playmate , and also a few times at Barefax. Everything described about the firm muscle tone is true! Haven't seen her for awhile as I have been sticking more to the Playmate, which is a great place to meet some fine ebony ladies!

Jayda is fantastic. Aside from her beauty, she is fun, sensual, classy and professional. Always drama-free, she is a pleasure at the table and in the CR.

When does she normally work? I love ebony girls!

She works a mix of days and nights. It can vary but Tuesday nights, Thursday days are consistent. Almost always works Fridays but can vary between days and nights, sometimes both.

To take the "not giving flak" side, that's what I figured right from the start. I thought it was absolutely hilarious, and I still do!

I'll have to find some way to express my appreciation to Jayda for the good joke...if only there was a way...

• Like 2

Haha KB if you show her my board name she might recognize me. Though she usually calls me by my first name :)

Don't worry. She'll still love ya. As long as you're carrying your it wallet.
I've seen her turn down big money just to see people she cares about. Though my wallet is always lighter after seeing her, Lol!

I haven't seen her working since Thanksgiving.

A friend of mine usually catches her there Friday days/evenings, not sure how often though because I haven't been to fax, hmmmm since about this time last year

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk