Sweet Sadi and Sultry Freya from BP

Sadi has a profile here on Lyla as Sensual Saddie and a couple of recommendations as Sensual Saddie. She does look good. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Sadie is for certain a good choice, while it has been along time since I saw here, the pics are her, she looks better in person, was nice and accommodating. And she has some reviews, not a lot but some and all positive from what I saw, plus one very positive from me, hehehe. She's a looker and a safe bet

• Like 1

I know sadi outside of the business, she's real. She had switched to dancing for a little while, but this may have been as much as two years ago

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I remember seeing her as a stripper at Playmate a few years ago. She was very sexy in the CR and, although I can't comment on her skills as a SP, I remember thinking she was hot as a puppy and cute as a barnfire... or is it the other way around? Anyways... Her pictures are definitely real.

• Like 1

Guest jake_cdn

Sadie is the real deal and is worth seeing. She is friendly and a true GFE. Recommended .

Heading to Ottawa again soon and really hoping to finally hook up with Sadi -- she's exactly my type. Hopefully my PM gets replied to soon! ;)