Jenny from PKE.

I pre-booked this mixed race half Japanese half Russian as my Saturday afternoon date. She arrived lovely dressed in mini skirt and very feminine (must have read my mind). It was a great start to see her dressed so elegantly and classy (usually agency girls arrive in jeans or casual). Thank you Jenna especially for this so called grand start!!.

As for her, she is a real cutie soft spoken very very polite saying thank you repeatedly and a GFE. I found her attractive even with her naturally tanned skin (coming from her Asian side) and her very soft polite shy personality and great hygiene. Those who love tanned skin would really love her. She enjoys Daty and is responsive to it as well as kissing and LFK though I didn't initiate DFK and neither did she but she may do DFK involving deep tongue too but was waiting for me to initiate it. She does offer BBBJ (YMMV of course) for those who wish to partake in it as well.

She will be 20 years old soon and she said she is not happy about it because she won't be a teenager anymore!!. Her characteristics are very cute bubbly unique face (oriental mix), tanned skin, and very friendly and very very polite personality, and she is very tight too. She is very new and relatively shy and must be treated very gently more so than others in the business. She is about 5 5 (much taller when arriving with her shoes on) and not skinny but not fat either with average size boobs and did I say she has a very cute face?. She brightened this dark cloudy Saturday afternoon for me.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 4

She has been back for a few months now. I recently met her and she is amazing. I spent a while with a very friendly and so sweet girl.

She is soft spoken and this adds to her charm. I will definitely repeat. What a great girl!

Additional Comments:

Actually her name is Jenny

Yes, Jenna is in fact Jenny.

I had the wonderful opportunity to treat myself to a nice long meeting with her early in the year.

She is an amazingly sweet girl, well behaved and respectful. She is great fun to be with and all.

I have also seen her for short (one hour) encounters and this was great too. Would I repeat? every day if I could :)

lovely girl in every possible sense. Great to see, talk to, laugh with, etc...

I saw Jenny on Thursday. She is very pretty and nice to talk to. The service is amazing but I won't go into details. I look forward to seeing her again.

She is actually Jenny, not Jenna and is a very pretty half-Asian girl.

Jenny is smart, a good conversationalist and great company. I saw her not long ago and this girl is hot, sweet and fun all in one cute package lol... very open minded and worth every minute! This was not my first time with Jenny and by far not my last!

Gorgeous hottie...

Finally saw her this week and yes, like someone else said: she is like a box of chocolate and you never know what you're gonna get... it was "meh", maybe not her best day... let's just say it was okay and she was still sweet.

Repeat? yeah

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.