The Client List

In honour of Jennifer Love Hewitt's new role as an RMT/MA I wanted to get your input on what celebsmyou would like to havengive you a Rub and Tug.

Male celebs count for our Ladies also.

• Like 1

Guest S****an

Duo with Gillian Jacobs and Alison Brie (Britta and Annie) from Community. :)

Guest S***dst***

My response to me and any celebrity is: P!nk, Kate Beckinsale and Scarlett Johansson

Nice variety of ladies so far and not all obvious choises.

I would have to pick Catherine Bell, Daniela Ruah, Emma Waston and Kiera Knightley.

In honour of Jennifer Love Hewitt's new role as an RMT/MA I wanted to get your input on what celebsmyou would like to havengive you a Rub and Tug.

Male celebs count for our Ladies also.

BTW, I just watched the pilot episode of Client List. It seems like a very "romantic" portrayal of the rub & tug business, i.e. not realistic. She's supposed to be a poor single mother of two, with a deadbeat husband who took off on her, barely able to make ends meet, yet she's driving a pretty expensive SUV, and has a huge ranch-style house. Her massage parlour boss is a nice understanding lady who acts as a secondary mother-figure to her, who lets her take off whenever she likes, and her co-workers work with her in harmony without any jealousy. I think most spa girls would find this comical, as in a comic book version of reality.

Agreed, but you and I both know that they could have never sold it to JLH or the networks if illustrated the real or realler world of R&T.

It was more of a segway into what celeb would do it for you.

Agreed, but you and I both know that they could have never sold it to JLH or the networks if illustrated the real or realler world of R&T.

It was more of a segway into what celeb would do it for you.

Yeah, I know, but can you imagine if they made it even semi-realistic and JLH would be having frank discussions with her girlfriends about whether to get topless, or fully nude, and whether or not to give some particularly hot client that she likes a BBBJ? I'd be totally into that show then. :)

• Like 1

It would be sommuch better!!!! But most likely would offend to many people. Man I wish people would relax about sex and other related activities.

It would be sommuch better!!!! But most likely would offend to many people. Man I wish people would relax about sex and other related activities.

I wonder what the ladies here think? Maybe we guys are being too harsh about the show? Do the ladies like it?

I might be a little overcritical about shows. I know a lot of people had told me to check out Homeland and Kelsey Grammar's Boss, as they thought they were fantastic. I checked them both out and hated them, found them almost unwatchable.

Jim Morrison..... mmmm if only..... droooool.

If you like Jim and the Doors check out this rare video. Might get your motor running, Wild Child.

Definately Scarlett Johansson ... Omg she's so hot !

That's a duo in which I would certainly wish to participate ;-)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Rachel McAdams, Amy Adams, and Jessica Chastain. Any one or all of the above!