Phoenix @ Barb's

I visited Barb's last night for the first time in quite a while. On stage was a stunning dark-haired spinner with an amazing body and a really beautiful face, sparkling eyes, warm smile. When she finished her show, she came over to my table and introduced herself. She sat with me and we chatted, and I was charmed by her wit and bubbly personality. It didn't hurt, either, that she's so gorgeous:)

So off we went to the cr. I loved how she moved, and how her body felt, and how we interacted. She's great, and immediately became a new favourite of mine, and a reason not to wait so long between visits to Barb's! I may become a regular there again...

Thanks, Phoenix. I told her about this board and hope she joins us.

• Like 9

Back for Round 2 with Phoenix: even awesomer! :)

Fun, beautiful, smart, the whole package.

• Like 1

Shit. I tried to get her last night, but she was booked solid until I had to leave. I made a couple of other girls angry when I told them that I was there to see Phoenix specifically (by recommendation) and had no money for them. One was a sport (Victoria) and listened to my stories for 30 minutes anyway. I had already dropped cash on some others, before you say anything.

• Like 1

I'm glad there's a lot of interest. She's certainly worth it. I did monopolize her for a while last night :)

Phoenix is a delight, she has an amazing body with curves in the right spot. Holding her from her petite waist you can wrap your arms fully around her. She's a great lady. Her dances are sensual and makes you feel amazing

• Like 1

Back for more after work last night. That's 3 nights in a row... Addiction? Maybe, but the best kind. :)

• Like 3

Has she been at Barbs for a while? I remember seeing a Phoenix almost a year ago who matches the description, but I haven't run into her since. Maybe I'm on the wrong schedule... or maybe I'm spending too much time at the Den... or maybe she's always in the CR with the usual suspects - you know who you are!

Cool, thanks. I remember fishnet stockings, DDG, and a nice caramel skin tone.

That sounds about right, especially the DDG part! :)

Has she been at Barbs for a while? I remember seeing a Phoenix almost a year ago who matches the description, but I haven't run into her since. Maybe I'm on the wrong schedule... or maybe I'm spending too much time at the Den... or maybe she's always in the CR with the usual suspects - you know who you are!

Yes, Mike, she says she's been there for a while. It's amazing I never saw her before....she's hard to miss...:)

I've certainly seen a lot of her lately....

• Like 2

She's been there since early summer, for sure.

We got together last night and she told me that she had always wanted to give me a spin, but I was always otherwise occupied. Well, she can cross me off her bucket list now.

Very nice dance.

• Like 1

Also, I believe she may be Persian. Don't quote me.

There - I've quoted you.

She does describe herself as Persian. And she's been dancing on and off at Barb's for at least about two years, if memory serves me correctly. And it does...

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=593807

Additional Comments:

We got together last night and she told me that she had always wanted to give me a spin, ...

There's an image to conjure with - Kilt Boy, the spinner. :-)

• Like 4

As I mentioned in the Barb's thread, I had actually commented on noticing her way back in July 2015, though we hadn't personally met at that time. I must have been having a seriously bad day, not only to have missed the opportunity to get to know her, but then to have entirely forgotten about her, until her spectacular re-emergence into my conscious world last week! :).

• Like 2

Alright, sit down because I'm about to tell you a tale that you won't believe.

I was at Barb's last night and Phoenix showed up eventually. I was having a conversation with my new dude friend, and was about to leave when I noticed that she was still at the bar 30 minutes later. Alone. I chatted her up on the way out to see if she'd be there for the party on Friday (sadly, no). She tried to entice me into the back, but I said no because I'm a responsible adult and really had to go.

True story, bro!

You're right, Kiltboy, it is hard to believe :)

When Phoenix entices, I am enticed. Absolutely no resistance....

• Like 1

Another great Phoenix session last night. This woman is astoundingly beautiful, that's all I can say.

• Like 2

The Order of the Phoenix convened again at Barb's tonight, to worship the goddess.

• Like 1