Any info on Britney from paradise

I saw Britney recently at Paradise. I've said this before, but I really enjoy establishing a rapport with a woman before we meet. It's tricky, because you have to be careful not to waste their time, but if you get a good correspondence going, and it's mutually enjoyed, then it makes the session so much better when you finally meet.

That's what happened with Britney. We had exchanged several messages while I was away over the summer, and the anticipation built up. I knew that when we finally got together, I would have a good time, and I was not disappointed. I especially liked massaging Britney's firm round ass, and she seemed to enjoy my attentions as much as I enjoyed giving them. She was attentive and eager to please. I think our prior contacts had really formed a connection, and I certainly enjoyed my time with her. Her massage was skillfully done, both firm and tender as needed. At the end of our session she introduced me to the lovely Kandi, one of her duo partners, and we agreed to met the next time, the three of us, for more mutual fun.

She's on the board:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=121209