Nuden server swindled $ 20 out of me

Just a warning to anyone going to Nuden that a server there swindled $ 20 out of me. I could've persued it with management there but I thought if I posted the warning here for all to see and Nuden lost business because of it then Nuden management would wake up and have the problem addressed so I'm posting the warning here.

Ordered some food, server told me the cost, she came back with the food, I gave her a $ 20 bill, she said she'd come back with the change. 10 minutes later she comes back and asks me to pay up, told her I already gave her the $ 20, and she said I didn't. But I did give her a $ 20 bill.

Did she forget? I don't think so. Too bad she had to steal my $ 20.

Not impressed. Smarten up Nuden.

I see your bar is pretty empty these days and it's unfortunate the dancers there are already losing business and this sort of B.S. servers are pulling on customers will not help the dancer's business and this sort of crapp your servers are pulling on customers will be the final nail in the coffin for your club.

Nuden management can consider this post a warning shot over the bow of their ship.

• Like 1

The way to handle problems these days seems to be "complain, don't confront".

This not an attack on the OP, just a common trend.

This way you get the last word (usually) and feel vindicated in your behaviour. Hey, I've done it, too.

In this particular case, a better story would have been getting a free meal because the manager checked the tape.

Nobody likes confrontation. We can all talk a good game online from the comfort of home. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd probably have done the same thing and absorbed the loss. Next time, I would only pay if she had the change on her (I'm actually going to keep this in mind for the future). I HATE interpersonal confrontation. I'm good at it, but I hate it.

This may be a good object lesson. If something is wrong at your club, make the effort to get it resolved. It's probably better for everyone. In fact, it doesn't hurt to get to know the managers, servers, and bartenders as well as the dancers. It works for me. My table regularly gets free drinks.

• Like 1

It could just be an honest mistake , we have taken 2 steps into a room and forgotten why we went into the room for .

If you are not gonna open your mouth and try fix a problem , Than my advice to you is to start to carry lube . You are gonna get screwed over a lot !

Without an investment in personal responsibility , the blame game is the easy way out .

• Like 2

I've visited Nuden for the first time recently and very much enjoyed it. The place was busy, the dancers were fabulous, and the server was efficient, friendly, and also gorgeous!

I'm not sure it was the same server as a couple of weeks ago (very beautiful, petite brunette that we all wished was on the stage) but she was a lovely lady and I can't see it being anything but a mistake. When I was there earlier in the evening she was the only server working the entire place, and it's big, so I can a server being overwhelmed.

I had a great time at Nuden - I'm sure management would have addressed it had you simply brought it too their attention.

I'll be going back - I had fun last time and I have yet to meet the lovely MeganDancer, and that's something I am sure I want to experience.

• Like 2

Let's make something clear. The server was argumentive. That is offside. She argued with me about the $ 20. She insisted that I had not given her any money, yet I had. It should not take 10 minutes to get change. If she doesn't have the change then say so to the customer, don't take the customer's money unless you have the change on hand OR will be prompt with giving change.

It's not like I gave her a $ 100 bill, it was a $ 20.

She waited 10 minutes hoping I would forget that I gave her the $ 20.

At Barbs and Pigales and Barefax this NEVER happens, and those clubs are busy. I'm always given change right away.

• Like 2

I simple request to speak to management could have easily solved your problem. One person's horrible actions should not impact evryone else's livelihood.

• Like 5

One person's horrible actions should not impact evryone else's livelihood.

This is very true. Maybe the Original post should have been more moderate without slamming the bar but a warning post is likely useful (his second post) for those frequenting this particular bar in case a similar scenario happens to someone else (like if the server took a $20 or $50 from you in this bar and said she has no change then the reader must claim his money back until she is back with the necessary change rather than giving the money and hoping the server would return).

I agree that the entire bar should not have been condemned even though I personally never go to this particular bar but I don't wish to see ladies there affected adversely by the possible unethical actions of one individual. It is also important to remember that it is not established if she made an honest mistake or if she did it on purpose.

• Like 2

This is very true. Maybe the Original post should have been more moderate without slamming the bar but a warning post is likely useful (his second post) for those frequenting this particular bar in case a similar scenario happens to someone else (like if the server took a $20 or $50 from you in this bar and said she has no change then the reader must claim his money back until she is back with the necessary change rather than giving the money and hoping the server would return).

I agree that the entire bar should not have been condemned even though I personally never go to this particular bar but I don't wish to see ladies there affected adversely by the possible unethical actions of one individual. It is also important to remember that it is not established if she made an honest mistake or if she did it on purpose.

I understand your point of view. Nobody likes to be ripped off. I would probably be upset as well. I probably would not have thought about asking the manager to review the video either.

I am trying to think about how to avoid this situation, and it might be to carry exact change and perhaps wait until they ask for the money. I suppose you could also put it on credit but I as a general rule try not to use credit cards in strip clubs. I have heard of too many horror stories.

.... I suppose you could also put it on credit but I as a general rule try not to use credit cards in strip clubs. I have heard of too many horror stories.

Indeed. Reminds me of the famous Gold Club case in, I think, Atlanta.

just to keep you updated , there was a few staff changes at the club

maybe the lady who did this got fired, i don t know the details, but we have 2 new gorgeous waitresses

• Like 3

What are you suggesting? Nuden got rid of all the servers because of my complaint?

Interesting philosophy. We don't know which girl did it so fire everyone and start off fresh.

I don't think you're the reason, specifically (you didn't even mention it to the shop), but if it is a recurring issue then management will take action. This is a business, so anything or anyone who messes with that won't last.

EVEN I am not that powerful.

[emoji12]

Plus, being a waitron at a peeler bar may not be the zenith of a server's aspirations. Maybe she just moved on.

It may be coincidence. It may be deliberate. Don't put too much thought into it.

You're being kindly informed that there are different servers on staff, so if that had kept you away you should come back.

That's great service to the community if you ask me. Any dancer who keeps me updated on the affairs at my favourite clubs has my gratitude. Dudes, too. I just find it more genuinely informative when I get the info straight from the people who spend the most time there. They REALLY know what's going on.

• Like 4